Project management (SM~D level)
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing both the company portfolio and research and development projects. This position requires strong strategic planning, project and resource management as well as communication skills to ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Develop and lead product development strategies;
- Establish clear processes for team management and communication;
- Drive strategic team decision-making and delivery of team goals and objectives;
- Lead process improvement initiatives and optimize team efficiency, quality and performance;
- Collaborate with teams to deliver on commitments to the organization and to patients.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Plan and execute projects in accordance with the clinical development strategy;
- Facilitate alignment with key stakeholders and ensure communication across project teams;
- Develop, validate, and maintain project schedules within the enterprise project system;
- Plan, track, and manage project milestones, dependencies, and critical path;
- Lead and facilitate team planning sessions: develop team charter, define project scope, and ensure global cross-functional alignment;
- Implement good project and risk management practices;
- Manage process for project budget governance and oversight ;
- Liaise with internal and external collaborators to deliver high quality work product, presentations, etc.
- Provide internal project management support to core and sub teams, as necessary;
- Coordinate team meeting schedules, prepare agendas and minutes, track action items and progress reports according to project management best practices;
- Lead process improvement initiatives, e.g., budget change control, program management dashboards and reports, risk management, etc.
- Assume additional responsibilities and leadership that are commensurate with experience and expertise such as independently providing alliance management for drug development partners.
- Master's degree or above in life sciences, or a related field; an MBA or PhD degree is preferred.
- Proven experience in portfolio management within biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong understanding of drug development processes, regulatory requirements, and market dynamics.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Project management and strategic planning expertise.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
How to Apply:
Together, we can bring breakthrough treatments to patients globally.
We are looking for highly qualified and motivated individuals who are excited to bring life-improving medicines to cancer patients.
At AlphaGen, we aim to navigate a host of multidisciplinary challenges—discover and develop compelling R&D programs; work closely with local and global partners to bring technologies into China and around the world; and bring a new class of life-changing therapies to an untapped market.
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for radiopharmaceuticals and a desire to make a meaningful impact on healthcare, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "[Your desired position] Application - [Your Name].