Senior R&D Program Manager - Platform
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a talented Senior Program Manager with a strong background in building, growing, and leading program management for our internal platform. You will join AppsFlyer’s Platform group and be responsible for leading the program management practices, defining KPIs and metrics and orchestrating large scale cross teams projects. This position is a key leadership role, and the ideal candidate has a blend of technical knowledge, communications skills, program management knowhow, and project coordination skills across our large organization.
AppsFlyer’s platform group is responsible for providing the best in class software development lifecycle and data pipelines to AppsFlyer engineers. The group introduces cutting edge systems and builds breakthrough features that our engineers love, adopt and use in order to move fast without breaking things all while coping with the Internet-scale our products face.
What you'll do:
AppsFlyer engineering projects require managers to keep the big picture in focus while diving into unique engineering challenges we face daily. As a senior technical program manager, you will:
- Lead complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects using your program management expertise.
- Be a part of the groups leadership team and facilitate R&D strategy and methodologies definition
- Be part of AppsFlyer program management guild aim to shape and align our software delivery processes
- Define the group metrics and KPIs
- Coach our teams for excellence and make sure they know that they are on track
What you have:
- 5+ years of program management experience within an engineering environment in a SaaS product
- Experience working through a complete product cycle (from initial design through post-release sustainment)
- Leadership experience with the ability to work well across business units, build relationships and deliver joint objectives and key results.
- Ability to multitask, flexibility, especially when it comes to changing priorities and an “All-in” attitude while taking personal ownership
- Familiarity with agile and/or other software engineering methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, or others).
- Experience with JIRA and Atlassian stack
- Excellent communication, organizational, project management, and program management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think globally and strategically, influencing change across a complex organization.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and analytical skills.
- Experience in the mobile marketing and advertising ecosystem
- Experience in a global B2B/SaaS company
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member
As a global company operating from 20 offices across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.