AppsFlyer is known for its massive production scale and technological stack.
We are a multidisciplinary and diverse team of platform engineers, in charge of AppFlyer’s data infrastructure solutions for exploring, processing, orchestrating and storing petabyte scale data.
We are developing, serving and maintaining big data infrastructure systems in demanding and dynamic environments. Our team provides AppsFlyer’s engineers the required capabilities, allowing them to accomplish non-trivial tasks in a trivial way.
In our stack you can find AWS multi region cloud architecture, Spark, Hadoop, Airflow, Druid, Kubernetes, Terraform, Gitops and much more.
We are looking for passionate and agile engineers who strive for engineering excellence. Engineers with strong understanding of Platform engineering at scale, practice self-service approach, passionate about automating things to make life simple and have a wide understanding of cloud architecture and SaaS application lifecycle.
We have an outstanding team and besides technical requirements, we are looking for a capable team player that will make our team even better.
What you’ll do
Being a part of the Platform R&D group at AppsFlyer is an opportunity to be a true pioneer in the tech industry.
You’ll be charged with the vital task of developing and improving our data platform that is not only efficient, but also at the forefront of innovation.
You will enable 400 engineers to work with cloud architecture and build a data platform as a service.
You will run complicated systems over Kubernetes to meet the demand and complexity of our enormous scale and handle upcoming challenges using modernized IaC and GitOps solutions. By leveraging the latest technology stack you have the power to drive real change and make a significant impact on the industry.
What you have:
- Experience with 4+ years as a DevOps Engineer Experience in AWS or other cloud providers Strong understanding of Kubernetes internals and patterns
- Experience in handling large scale development and maintenance production environments Experience with big data processing engines (Spark, Hadoop)
- Experience with workflow management tools (Airflow)
- Experience with analytical databases (Druid)
- Experience in developing in Golang/Python Understanding of Linux fundamentals
- Experience with configuration management (Chef / Puppet / Ansible)
- Experience with infrastructure as a code (Terraform, Pulumi, Crossplane, etc.)
- Experience in designing and building GitOps CI/CD pipelines A team player mentality with a strong sense of ownership
- Recommended by an AppsFlyer employee
- Experience with databases, data warehousing, ETL, data integration, data modeling
As a global company operating from 20 offices worldwide, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.