Customer Success Manager - Japan
What is #LifeatAF? How can we crystalize its DNA into one eye-catching sentence for you? Our culture is defined by our people! Everyone is an approachable professional, tenacious and versatile, a challenging team member, and a respected and valued mentor.
Do you believe in personalized service? Do you understand the value of trust, accessibility and the personal touch when it comes to cultivating business relationships? Then you just might be the right candidate for one of our Customer Success Manager positions. This is an opportunity to be AppsFlyer’s eyes and ears with the clients. Help them work through their issues. Be ahead of the curve by sharing new product releases or content relevant to their business. Listen to their feedback to help the Product and R&D team innovate new features. Ultimately, you’re there to ensure that our customers are more successful.
What You’ll Do
- Become an in-house expert in AppsFlyer’s product - both business and technical use cases and stay up-to-date on product releases and new features
- Use your understanding of the AppsFlyer product to quickly identify, escalate, and solve complex technical problems
- Build deep business relationships by continually WOW-ing our customers through exceptional support and service
- Provide training and education on our products and new features through demos, webinars, and both virtual and on-site trainings
- Invite, facilitate, and document customer product ideas and feedback to the AppsFlyer Product and R&D teams
- Host Executive Business Reviews with key stakeholders to share wins, industry best practices, and impact on customer outcomes
What You Have
- Background in customer success, product management, or mobile analytics at an online advertising company, digital agency, or SaaS martech platform
- Fluency in Japanese & English.
- Comfortable analyzing and interpreting large data sets and dealing with reporting discrepancies
- Experience working with multiple accounts across a diverse set of industries, company sizes, and experience levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- A fast learner who is naturally curious and thrives in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member is a plus!
- Technical background on SDKs, APIs, SQL, Mobile App Analytics, Deep Linking
- Product management sense/familiarity
As a global company operating in 19 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.