Bookkeeper IL - Temporary
What is #LifeatAF? How can we crystalize its DNA into one eye-catching sentence for you? Our culture is defined by our people! Everyone is an approachable professional, tenacious and versatile, a challenging team member, and a respected and valued mentor.
Do you find numbers so easy that you crunch them in your sleep? Do you have a knack for balancing the FS and income statement? We are looking for you, an out-of-the-box thinker who can deliver on-demand. Come join our world-class finance team and be part of history in the making.
We are looking for a highly motivated, skilled and independent bookkeeper to join our finance team. The bookkeeper will be responsible for the daily accounting duties and financial transactions in our IL books.
What you'll do:
- Manage AP cycle in accordance with the Company's procurement process: ensuring PO authorization, recording invoices to the ERP system, preparing vendors’ payments in the bank and reconciling accounts.
- Review and approve employees' expense reimbursement reports in our designated online system in accordance with the Company’s policy.
- Track bank accounts balances and prepare bank reconciliations.
- Work with outsourced accountants abroad.
- Support the quarterly and annual audits and reviews.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
What you have:
- Certified Bookkeeper type 2
- 1-3 years of bookkeeping experience
- Experience with a global ERP system Netsuite - a must
- English - high proficiency (both spoken and written)
- Strong Excel skills
- Well organized approach: High attention to details, independent, motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Good technical orientation, able to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in a global high-tech company.
- Experience with DOKKA/ MESH.
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer employee
- Introduced by an AppsFlyer team member
As a global company operating from 20 offices worldwide, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
“As a Customer Obsessed company, we must first be Employee Obsessed. We need to make sure that we provide the team with the tools and resources they need to go All-In.” Oren Kaniel, CEO