Do you find numbers so easy that you crunch them in your sleep? We are looking for you, an out-of-the-box thinker who can deliver on-demand. We are looking for a highly motivated, skilled, self-motivated, and responsible Revenue Controller to join our growing finance team.
The Revenue Controller position will be responsible for the monthly revenue accounting close, working as a partner to the sales and revenue operations team, reporting on revenue to management (ARR and different KPI’s) and quarterly commission review.
The right candidate for the job will be a hands-on team player with great technical skills who is both detail-oriented and process-driven. You should also be a critical and creative thinker who can jump into the details and have the ability to think about the big picture.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze AppsFlyer’s ARR and booking data to provide in-depth insights, such as revenue forecast, fair value prices, book-to-bill, and book-to-revenue ratios
- Create interfaces and strengthen the collaboration between the Revenue department and various departments such as Sales, Sales Operations and Business Operations
- Review the commission payouts, and ensure data accuracy and in accordance with the company’s policy.
- Perform thorough analysis and provide meaningful insights to senior management
- Analyze ambiguous data and understand the trends and relationships to produce clear insights
- Act as a business partner to the sales and the RevOps teams.
- Review and approve contracts, amendments, credits, payment plans, etc.
- Maintain commission capitalization in accordance with ASC 606 guidelines
- Work closely with the billing department to ensure billing is properly executed
- Serve as a focal point for various departments in questions regarding revenues, booking, billing, commissions, targets etc.
- Support the execution of monthly global revenue close, ensuring accurate results are delivered on time for reporting in compliance with US GAAP and ASC 606
What you have:
- 3-4+ years of experience in a global company as a revenue controller or similar
- Exceptional analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player, quick study, and a good multitasker
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (SQL advantage)
- Project management skills & experience - leading projects from start to end
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Advanced proficiency in spoken and written English
- Previous experience with ARR calculation
- Previous experience with commission payouts
- Recommended by an AppsFlyer employee
As a global company operating from 20 offices worldwide, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.