Enterprise Customer Success Manager - Russian Speaker
Here at AppsFlyer, it’s all about the people, each and everyone of us has our own speciality, a unique flavor that we bring to the table. We are all driven individuals whose interests are just as diverse as we are. You could say we’re #PeopleObsessed. When we say obsession, we mean we will do everything to make you feel those AF vibes; whether it’s company breakfasts, happy hours and parties, our connection to each other is always a core focus.
Do you believe in personalized service? Do you understand the value of trust, accessibility and the personal touch when it comes to cultivating business relationships? Then you just might be the right candidate for one of our Enterprise Customer Success Manager positions.
This is an opportunity to be AppsFlyer’s eyes and ears with the clients. Help them work through their issues. Be ahead of the curve by sharing new product releases or content relevant to their business. Listen to their feedback to help the Product and R&D team innovate new features. Ultimately, you’re there to ensure that our customers are more successful.
What you’ll do
- Manage Enterprise clients’ accounts on all levels: technical, business, support, and product and help them succeed in their goals
- Handle new feature releases
- Provide client feedback internally to Product and R&D
- Provide client training, webinars and business reviews
- Identify and lead upsell opportunities
- Help clients adopt new features
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and the Partners teams to grow our expansion in the region
What you have
- At least 2 years of experience as Customer Success Manager in B2B/SAAS companies (focused on Enterprise level accounts)
- Mother tongue level Russian for both spoken and written communication and advanced proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience within the ecosystem
- Product management sense/familiarity
- Some technical background and analytical experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Willingness to travel regularly to meet clients and/or attend conferences (2-5 times a year)
- Experience working with AppsFlyer’s services
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member
- SQL or coding experience
As a global company operating from 20 offices worldwide, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.