Finance Applications Tech Lead (Netsuite)
Our Business Applications department is looking for an exceptional ERP Finance Tech Lead to help upscale Appsflyer’s Financial applications landscape.
As a part of the Business Applications team, You will work closely with the Finance department and IS units to map the business processes, gather requirements, design, implement and maintain the Netsuite ERP and other related Finance applications and integrations to ensure the delivery of innovative, high-quality solutions that meet the business needs.
What you'll do:
- Manage the workload and strategy of the Finance Applications team (3 members total) including owning the relationship between the team and the Finance department, ongoing improvements of the work processes, and prioritization of the teams tasks
- Gather and document customer business requirements.
- Encourage continuous learning and stay updated on the NetSuite platform updates, new features, and best practices.
- Help the Finance team with analysis and selection of new tools.
- Provide daily support for Finance issues raised in the ticketing system (Jira).
- Become a true business partner to the relevant stakeholders, bringing added value to support their vision & mission.
- Provide creative technical solutions to complex business challenges as a strategic problem solver and by managing vendors, implementers, and developers.
- Define detailed functional requirements for automations and integrations to NetSuite.
- Manage relevant projects end to end - specifications, configuration, implementation, delivery, documentation, training, and support.
- Perform quality reviews of deliverables developed by other team members.
- Work with the finance team and address requests on a daily basis.
What you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Netsuite ERP Analyst/implementer in global companies.
- 3+ years of experience in accounting.
- Deep understanding of the Procure to pay (P2P) and Order to cash (O2C) processes in enterprise companies.
- Project , matrix or direct management experience
- demonstrable leadership skills, ambitious to grow into leadership role over the next few years
- Experience of managing stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Experience with defining requirements for complex customizations and integrations.
- Expert ability to translate business requirements to technical design, alongside good analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Specific industry vertical solution domain experience - an advantage.
- Excellent English - written and verbal.
- Knowledge in CPA
- NetSuite certifications
- Experience in a high tech public company
- Experience with non-ERP business systems (etc. Salesforce, Procurement tools, expenses tools. etc.)
- Experience with system Integration methods
- Knowledge in SQL
- Introduced by an AppsFlyer team member
As a global company operating from 25 offices across 19 countries, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.