Quality Automation Engineer
AppsFlyer is all about providing strategic insights to our clients in elegant and robust analytics dashboards using tables to crunch granular amounts of data, displaying live alerts, developing rule builders, fraud detection tools and the list goes on!
AppsFlyer is a pioneering technology company specializing in mobile attribution and marketing analytics. Our commitment to innovation drives us to handle over 200 billion daily requests while maintaining data security and scalability.
Want to know what it’s like to deal with data from 100+ billion mobile events daily? There are over 300 engineers and 35 Software quality developers who interact with the data daily. To keep up with the pace, there are literally hundreds of deployments a day to thousands of machines we manage in the cloud, producing millions of metrics and logs per minute. That’s why we’re looking to scale up our Quality automation developers team.
What you'll do
- You will have the opportunity to shape the development paradigm and capacity of our platform, raise the quality of our product and provide scalability by creating new automation frameworks, tools and tests.
- Writing complicated, real life tests scenarios.
- Testing both in production and in staging environments on a huge scale.
- Ownership of the CI/CD tools and processes in your team
- Full ownership of the quality process in the team.
- Working with R&D in agile squads, as an integrated part of the development process.
What you have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar proven experience as a quality software developer
- At least 3 years of experience in preferably OO languages (Java, C#, Python etc.)
- Strong design, coding and debugging skills (hands-on)
- Proven experience with SQL and NOSQL Databases
- Experience with API automated test development
- Experience with CI/CD, preferably Jenkins and Maven
- Strong hands-on experience of designing and developing automation frameworks for UI Services, implementing Selenium/Cypress or equivalents.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with designing and writing test plan to complex systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both Hebrew & English
- Knowledge/Experience with Kafka
- Knowledge/Experience with Parquet files
- Experience with cloud services, preferably AWS
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer employee
As a global company operating from 25 offices across 19 countries, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.