Regional Field Marketing Manager - Eastern Europe
Regional Field Marketing Manager - CIS
Are you a passionate B2B marketer with experience in hyper-growth SaaS and mobile businesses? If you are, read on!.
Our mission here at AppsFlyer is to give digital marketers the very best tools and insights to help them be as successful as they can be. With a highly talented, global team of over 1,500 people and growing we’re only just getting started.
We’re looking for a hungry, passionate, tech-savvy B2B field marketer to join our vibrant, friendly office in Herzliya and lead our field marketing programs and customer lifecycle activities in Russia & CIS regions, and potentially in 1-2 more markets. You’ll be taking a market-leading, mission critical SaaS offering out to digital marketers and brands. In your B2B toolkit, you’ll be highly analytical, independant, a competent storyteller, a first class project manager and have a flair for putting together exceptional events and experiences.
Working closely with your local colleagues in Sales, Customer Success and Partnership Development, as well as a large, cross-functional team of marketing experts in our Global HQ, you’ll be responsible for planning, coordinating, executing and reporting of all field marketing programs for each individual market to accelerate new logo pipeline, existing customer retention and upsell, and partnership development goals.
The role reports directly to the Country Manager - Russia & CIS, and functionally to the Director of Field Marketing for EMEA-LATAM region.
What you’ll do:
- Create regional field marketing plans, including budget management, KPIs, key activities and reporting, on a quarterly and monthly basis. Work with the country manager to ensure the plan is aligned with Biz-unit growth plan and priorities.
- Initiate and execute on exceptional experiences for AppsFlyer’s customers, prospects and partners.
- Regional GRR, Acceleration of Renewal/Upsell deals to retain and grow with our clients over time [mainly mid-market and up]
- Acceleration of New Logo pipeline deals, to support regional New booking targets
- Effective regional ABX program execution
- Building Relationships: Cultivate partnerships with industry stakeholders, customers, and third parties to maximize brand impact and drive business results.
- Manage industry sponsorship programs.
- Initiate and oversee AppsFlyer owned field activations, manage agencies, and maintain consistent messaging across regions.
- Event Management: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create a pipeline of events, boosting brand awareness and demand generation.
- Adhere to global brand marketing standards, and operate in a scalable manner.
- Reinforce AppsFlyer’s brand as the top-of-mind measurement and analytics solution across the region
- Data-Driven Optimization: Manage growth initiatives, report results, and optimize activities with the support of our Global Marketing Operations team.
- Success criteria: CIS business unit GRR, Acceleration of Renewal/Upsell deals to retain and grow with our clients over time.
- Acceleration of New Logo pipeline deals, to support CIS New booking targets
What you have:
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing roles ideally within the technology, SaaS or mobile software sectors
- Fluent in speaking Russian
- Experience in accomplishing end-to-end strategic marketing events/ virtual events, including planning and executing on field marketing campaigns, generating pipeline and strengthening customer relationships.
- Talent for creating exceptional experiences, creativity and ability to create wow factor, time and time again
- Exceptional project management skills, writing, communication, and presentation in English.
- Highly detail-oriented as well as exceptional organizational, time management, budget management and negotiation skills.
- Self-starter; able to work independently in a rapidly growing company with a growth mindset; Strong multi-tasking skills.
- 2 + years of relevant marketing experience
- Experience in CRM and events systems (Salesforce, Splash & Marketo as advantage).
- Relevant sales or account mapping experience
- Knowledge of the E-commerce, gaming or finance mobile marketing world an advantage
As a global company operating from 25 offices across 19 countries, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.