Support Engineer - India
What is #LifeatAF? How can we crystalize its DNA into one eye-catching sentence for you? Our culture is defined by our people! Everyone is an approachable professional, tenacious and versatile, a challenging team member, and a respected and valued mentor.
We’re looking for a technically savvy person who understands the importance of customer-oriented and responsive support services. We believe that we’re successful only when our customers thrive. The right talent will be a natural problem-solver and a strong communicator. This individual would also work closely with AppsFlyer’s R&D, Customer Success and Product Teams. This individual will also impact the product's evolution by providing feedback that can be integrated into future product development.
What you will do:
- Have a deep and technical understanding of the Ad Tech ecosystem, clients, partners, and marketing technology
- Take end-to-end ownership of customers’ technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution and external communication
- Support our clients directly and work internally with R&D, product, and business teams to achieve customer delight
- Contribute to the development of support resources such as knowledge base articles, FAQs, and troubleshooting guides to enhance customer self-service options.
- Provide product feedbacks and insights to the business and R&D teams
- Should be comfortable working in APAC or EMEA timezone, as per business requirements.
What you have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a technical troubleshooting role involving mobile SDKs
- SQL or other database querying experience
- Prior Technical support experience
- Structured communication skills along with being process oriented
- Fluent in English
- Web / mobile marketing and advertising experience
- Mobile development / testing (iOS, Android) experience
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer employee
As a global company operating from 25 offices across 19 countries, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.