Partner Solution Engineer
What is #LifeatAF? How can we crystalize its DNA into one eye-catching sentence for you? Our culture is defined by our people! Everyone is an approachable professional, tenacious and versatile, a challenging team member, and a respected and valued mentor.
We’re looking for a well-rounded Partner Solutions Engineer to be based in our China office, advising and solving implementation requirements for global partners. The ideal candidate is passionate about the mobile advertising ecosystem, and has a successful track record of providing service and support to industry players. He/she will help guide our partners to navigate AppsFlyer’s partner-facing technology, and advise on best practices. You must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, thrive in developing new opportunities and working in a global company.
What you'll do:
- Provide technical consultation and support during integration implementation, troubleshooting and resolving any related issues
- Answer incoming technical inquiries from ad networks and marketing technology partners and apply required integration updates
- Solve complex technical issues through strong collaboration with R&D, Product and Analysts
- Work closely with AppsFlyer business and delivery teams to coordinate, prioritize and monitor integration activities
- Help new partners learn AppsFlyer’s product suite and discover the full potential of their integration
- Take ownership on specific technical domains and processes to enrich the entire Partner Solutions team’s overall scope of expertise.
- Provide continuous feedback through internal feedback loops to guide product direction and roadmap
What you have:
- 2+ years experience as a Technical Engineer/Customer Support Engineer/Integration Engineer in a mobile/SaaS/adtech company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand business cases and requirements to build out technical solutions
- Ability to lead tech discussions and understanding business needs
- Experience with SQL and Client Server architecture
- Self-motivated learner with endless curiosity
- Passion for providing best-in-class service
- Experience working with the AppsFlyer platform, Zendesk, Looker, Jira
- Knowledge of enterprise marketing cloud and technology partners
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member is a plus!
As a global company operating in 19 countries across 25 offices, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.