Customer Success Team Leader, Brazil
We’re looking for a seasoned manager to take our Customer Success team for the Brazil region to the next level. The right candidate for the job must be immersed in the region’s mobile marketing landscape and will know how to give our clients the ultimate AppsFlyer experience, by being “customer obsessed”.
This is an opportunity to lead and shape the direction of the Brazil Customer Success team and work with the region’s top advertisers. Together with the team you’ll be AppsFlyer’s “eyes and ears” in the market, making sure clients are getting the most out of our service and fuel product innovation with their feedback.
Please submit your CV in English only.
What you'll do
- Lead a team of experienced Customer Success Managers, coaching them to evoke the best performance, top-quality service and collaboration standards
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders on all levels in the client’s organization
- Identify opportunities to constantly improve the customer experience & growth
- Together with the team you will work with clients directly on all aspects: technical, business and product, while providing added value through special training initiatives.
- Create and execute plans to drive the business goals, leveraging strategies and tactics across all necessary functions, including Customer Success, Support Engineering, Sales, Product and R&D.
- Serve as a cross-team escalation point for customer issues to ensure they are resolved quickly and effectively
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to ensure our growth in the region
- Understand the market trends and always keep up-to-date with the latest news and developments that are impacting the industry
- Take responsibility for team performance evaluations
- Be in charge of new employee onboarding, ongoing training, and knowledge management
- Establish and implement work procedures and processes to optimize day-to-day work and meet the team’s OKRs and KPIs
What you have
- 3+ years experience in managing Customer Success teams
- 5+ years of experience in client-facing B2B SaaS roles working with accounts of various tiers
- A master relationship builder mindset
- Native Portuguese and fluent business English
- Extensive knowledge and passion for the digital marketing landscape, SaaS best-practices and business trends
- A jack-of-all-trades persona - A motivational leader, mentor, and an all-in executor
- Strong meeting management and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with stakeholders from all levels of the organisation
- Team Player mentality
- Analytical and technical skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced & dynamic work environment
- A strategic mindset
- Product management experience
- Technical background on SDKs, APIs, SQL and working with Mobile Measurement Partners
As a global company operating in 18 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.“As a Customer Obsessed company, we must first be Employee Obsessed. We need to make sure that we provide the team with the tools and resources they need to go All-In.” Oren Kaniel, CEO