Commercial Partnership Manager
Here at AppsFlyer, it’s all about the people, each and every one of us has our own specialty, a unique flavor that we bring to the table. We are all driven individuals whose interests are just as diverse as we are. You could say we’re #PeopleObsessed. When we say obsession, we mean we will do everything to make you feel those AF vibes; whether it’s company breakfasts, happy hours and parties, our connection to each other is always a core focus.
We’re looking for a well-rounded Commercial Partnership Manager who’s extremely passionate about mobile and analytics. AppsFlyer has 15 offices around the world and is known as the mobile attribution authority. This position is based in our Seoul, South Korea office and is an opportunity to help build on the 9,000+ partner and agencies ecosystem AppsFlyer. AppsFlyer’s platform is globally renowned and is used by top-tier clients including HBO, Walmart, Hulu, Yahoo, Uniqlo, and more. The ideal candidate will help cultivate new relationships with partners and strengthen existing ones. He/she will help organize events in the regions with partners
What you'll do:
- Identify, develop, and nurture relationships with partner organizations in the mobile ecosystem to drive mutual business growth.
- Liaise closely with the sales, marketing, and product teams to align partnership strategies with broader organizational goals.
- Coordinate with partners to plan and implement co-marketing initiatives, cross-promotions, and other collaborative strategies.
- Articulate and communicate AppsFlyer’s solutions, distinctive competence, and its unique advantages in the marketplace
- Lead technical partner integration discussions and product adoption.
- Provide continued partner training, provide consistent reports and insights to stakeholders and make recommendations for improvement.
- Create and provide continuous product and competitive feedback through internal feedback loops
Who you are:
- Proven 5+ years of experience in a partnership management role, ideally within the mobile AdTech industry, online advertising, or SaaS. An understanding of the business aspects of mobile app development with a passion for analytics.
- 3 + years of business development experience, good negotiation, communication, and relationship-building skills
- Excellent ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
- Highly motivated, results-driven, with an ability to work independently and within team structures.
- Strong service-oriented mentality to support partner needs with a proactive attitude and excellent project, organizational and time management skills. Demonstrated ability to persistently follow up on opportunities, nurture business relationships and exceed goals
- Solution Focused rather than Problem Focused
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English
- Mobile app industry expert
- Technical/Product Background
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member
As a global company operating in 19 countries across 25 offices, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.