Product Marketing Manager
AppsFlyer’s mission is to empower performance-driven teams to make day-to-day and strategic decisions based on insights and data they can trust. At the core of this mission stand our analytics and API suites, which are aimed at providing our customers with accurate and privacy-compliant data for decision-making.
Our product marketing organization is looking for an experienced full-stack product marketer to lead the go-to-market for its core analytics and API suites. If you are passionate about bringing new solutions to the market and developing strategic narratives, this opportunity is for you.
These product suites require two inherently different skills: The ability to turn highly technical concepts into compelling stories and the ability to see the big picture and develop data-driven go-to-market strategies.
What you’ll do:
- Own the analytics and API suites from a marketing and GTM perspective, including strategy, positioning, retention, and growth.
- Plan and execute go-to-market initiatives to deliver for ARR and retention objectives through adoption campaigns, sales & CS enablement, content, demand generation campaigns, and brand awareness.
- Work alongside product and customer-facing teams to spot and act on new growth opportunities.
- Work closely with the global sales and customer success teams to educate, train, and push them toward their growth goals.
- Develop sales, educational, and growth-driven content such as videos, blogs, guides, webinars, and other sales enablement assets.
What you have:
- 3+ years experience in B2B/SaaS focused on building and executing GTM strategy.
- Exemplary communication, copywriting, and presentation skills (Native English speaker).
- Excellent visual communication skills - taking a technical concept and explaining it clearly in just one image.
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional projects and teams.
- Experience working with engineering teams and being comfortable with technical products.
- Addiction to data-driven decision-making.
- Plenty of motivation, with a positive outlook and a can-do attitude (be the person you would want to work with).
- Experience activating all types of B2B marketing strategies, tools, and channels
- A great sense of humor
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Familiarity with the Marktech industry
- Organizational and project management experience
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member
As a global company operating in 20 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.