Business Data Analyst
As a Business Data Analyst, you will support data and analytics in the Sales, Revenue and Business Strategy departments and their respective leadership in order to drive business forward efficiently.
As an analyst in our GTM Data Analysts group, you will work in a framework where Analysts are unified under one professional structure while remaining connected to the functional departments. This design is shaped to enhance decision-making, collaboration, and drive more value for our customers & partners at scale.
This is a unique opportunity to handle all the business oriented departments while developing yourself as an expert in the bits and bytes of AppsFlyer’s Go-to-Market organization.
What You'll Do
- Drive analytical projects end-to-end in partnership with Revenue Operations, Sales and Business Strategy and across the analytics community to inform, influence, support, execute and drive the strategy based on data
- Structure and solve problems with analytic skills (e.g., investigation, modeling, mapping, and gap analysis) and techniques (e.g., trend analysis, forecasting, and experimental design)
- Help build ETLs in order to make the team’s work more sufficient (Biz Semantic Layer)
- Communicate insights and recommendations to senior stakeholders using clear and actionable presentations
- Enable, manipulate, design, analyze & maintain data, and create beautiful, insightful & actionable dashboards and business processes on various platforms such as Looker, Salesforce, and more, in order to bring value to our Sales and teams & to support our strategy
What You Have
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Finance, etc.
- 2+ years of work experience as a Business data analyst / Revenue data analyst / or Financial consultant
- Experience working in a SAAS company
- High proficiency in SQL & Excel. Some experience in building ETL solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - clear and articulate communicator in English- Presentation level
- Strong analytical skills set, business-oriented thinking with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze significant amounts of data with attention to details and accuracy
- Experiences with Python / DBT
- Relevant Master's degree
- Introduced by an AppsFlyer team member
As a global company operating from 25 offices across 19 countries, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.