Senior Backend Engineer- Attribution One
Attribution-ONE is the heart of Appsflyer business, receiving the incoming traffic from the outside world into our systems. We are working at scale and utilizing the most advanced technologies to process millions of events each second. The events are coming from variety of devices that exist today: phones, gaming consoles, smart TVs, and more.
We have a completely transparent, dynamic, and highly technical development culture. We deploy fast and very often, a matter of minutes from coding to production, requiring our services to handle massive scales of data at a fast pace.
As a valued member of our team, you'll have the opportunity to unleash your creativity and contribute to innovative projects. With a supportive work environment, we foster continuous learning and growth, empowering you to thrive and excel in your career. Come be part of our talented and passionate team, where your ideas and expertise can make a significant impact in shaping our software solutions.
Software Developers at AppsFlyer shape and improve our microservice architecture daily, to provide the leading solutions while using cutting-edge technologies such as Go, Clojure, Kafka, Redis, DynamoDB, Kubernetes, and many more.
What you’ll do
- Own and develop AppsFlyer products and features end-to-end - from design to production
- Solve diverse, complex problems at scale, with low clarity of the solution approach
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Software Engineers to deliver value to customers
- Analyze and improve performance, scalability and stability of AppsFlyer’s products, environments and tools
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies in the everlasting effort to perfect our products and adapt to the ever-growing scale
- Make an impact on your team by mentoring others, leading projects and promoting engineering best practices
- If you're up for the challenge - Speak at meetups/conferences, write blog posts, contribute to existing open-source projects and release new open-source software
What you have
- 5+ years of development experience with a passion for excellence
- Strong server-side skills
- Experience with high throughput, low latency, mission-critical distributed systems
- Experience with large-scale production databases
- B.Sc. in computer science or an equivalent.
- A drive to get things done, especially as part of a team, while leading others
- Tendency to shine in ambiguous environments and to embrace changes while helping others cope with them
- Solid system design/architecture skills and a technological expertise
- Passion for mentoring and setting an example to your peers
- Drive to promote quality and lead continuous improvements in your team’s ways of work
- Experience in functional programming
- Recommended by an AppsFlyer employee
As a global company operating from 25 offices across 19 countries, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.