Call Off Specialist / Vehicle Inspections / Vehicle Quality Control
Posted on Friday, March 24, 2023
The Call Off Specialist has overall responsibility for driving the flow in the Call Off facility at Cazoo. This role inspires high performance by supporting the Shift Manager achieving
Working with key stakeholders within Cazoo, the Call off Specialist will support further development of the call off process, identifying and delivering key projects that will enhance customer satisfaction and achieve overall business goals.
- Hours: Full Time 40.25 Hours per week MON-SUN (5/5/4 Shift Pattern)
What you'll be doing:
- Oversee the day-to-day loading of the Call Off operation including Road Test, workshop, and bodyshop.
- Liaise with the Production Team for vehicle repairs
- Ensuring cars are ready for trunking for last mile delivery on time
- Liaise with the Yard team to arrange the correct flow of cars into the call off process
- Update the CS team of any issues
- Update ECD’s on cars that are in repair
- Ordering and maintaining impressed stock
- Individual parts ordering
- Monitoring and communicating loose item issues
Key skills and experience required:
- Significant experience of leading a large team in a fast paced, consumer focused environment.
- Proven leadership ability, able to motivate teams to deliver high quality output in line with priorities, creating a winning culture.
- Ability and experience of influencing at all levels across the organisation and beyond.
- Experience of scaling new premises and teams to drive customer and commercial advantage.
- Programme management and process improvement experience with familiarity of appropriate tools and techniques.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to successfully work in a dynamic, fast moving startup environment.
Why join us:
- A friendly and fast paced working environment
- Opportunities to work on a large range of vehicle manufacturers and models to help broaden your skill set
- Excellent shift pattern
- A competitive salary and bonus structure
- Full training and continued support
- 23.5 days annual leave, plus an extra day for your Birthday
- Wellness fund - you are allowed to claim £100 per year for wellbeing
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare provision
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Pension (5% matched)
See more open positions at Cazoo
Something looks off?