Senior Strategic CRM Specialist, Hybrid
About Cazoo and our culture:
In just four years, we’ve transformed the car buying experience in the UK and we’re seeking the best talent to help us move forward in our journey.
Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
Right now, we are looking for people who want to maximise their impact – for their careers, colleagues and our customers. We're looking for someone who wants to learn with the best, take the initiative and love the challenge of working in a constantly evolving organisation. You will also be driven to make a positive impact on others and want to be part of building a strong community at work.
The CRM team is responsible for building, developing and maintaining the relationship between our customers and Cazoo, transforming the car ownership experience. We’re looking for an innovative, customer-centric and hands-on Senior Strategic CRM Specialist to drive our marketing communications strategy; someone who is ready to disrupt the industry status quo and believes the sky is the limit.
You’ll be designing and optimising an omni-channel communications programme that will guide customers seamlessly through their relationship with Cazoo - whether that’s helping them to find the right car, understand their different payment options, keeping them up-to-date about their delivery or return or helping customers through the life with their Cazoo car (and beyond!)
About this role and the impact you will have:
- Reporting into the Head of Customer Experience, you’ll be designing and building a scalable marketing communications programme, which converts and retains customers throughout their lifecycle; from research-phase, through to after-sales care and to repeat purchase.
- Responsible for creating innovative, targeted and personalised tactical campaigns, collaborating with the CRM technical team, Marketing team and supporting functions such as UX, Design and Content.
- You’ll be responsible for championing the Cazoo vision and values, empowering team development to support the continued success and growth of the CRM function.
- Building relationships with other relevant teams across the business such as Product Engineering, Logistics and Customer Support functions to ensure that a consistent customer and brand experience is delivered across every customer touchpoint.
- Supporting to scope new opportunities and consolidate strategic planning to ensure efficient end-to-end project management.
- Working closely with Customer Data and Research teams to gain insight and analyse areas for opportunity in the communications program in order to drive key results.
- Identifying opportunities for automation and personalisation, leveraging technological opportunities to deliver a market-leading customer experience.
- Nurturing an iterative test-and-learn approach in line with Cazoo’s agile development model, ensuring continual optimisation.
- Constantly bringing the outside in, sharing best in class examples from both within and beyond the industry – be that in terms of technology, contact strategy, content, execution etc.
- Putting the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Ensuring all communication strategies adhere to the relevant regulatory requirements e.g. GDPR.
We’re looking for some with:
- Extensive experience in a similar role.
- Experience of project-managing and building omni-channel CRM programs from scratch, encompassing the various elements of a CRM campaign e.g. discovery, data, content, execution and reporting.
- Knowledge of CRM systems, processes and best-practice.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Service Cloud experience would be beneficial.
- Effective project management and team development skills.
- Highly organised and efficient, with a strong attention to detail.
- Data literate and comfortable in using data to make better decisions and prioritisation.
- Innovative and creative-thinker who is constantly driving forward.
- An interest in technology and how it can help deliver a better experience for the customer.
- Commercially aware.
- Comfortable in fast paced, dynamic environments.
- Excellent relationship-builder who always takes a collaborative approach to working with others.
Wherever you work at Cazoo, you’ll have what you need to be at your best. Our rewards, benefits, and initiatives have been created so you can make an impact on your career, your colleagues, our customers and the communities we are a part of.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including annual bonus and 25 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). At Cazoo we are passionate about well being as such we provide an annual wellness fund and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider. We also offer up to 5% salary matched pension schemes, along with life insurance and critical illness cover.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Something looks off?