About this role and the impact you will have:
We’re looking for an exceptional Administration Specialist to join our team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
The Administration Specialist will be responsible for the management of vehicle documentation.
You will be someone that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on attitude and at heart with a data-driven mindset, sharing fresh ideas for how to apply best practices to improve efficiency by reducing operating costs while increasing productivity.
What you will be doing:
- Ensuring all vehicle loose items are carefully filed & labelled.
- Ensuring all V5s for Cazoo vehicles are processed by the end of the day
- Open and log the daily inbound post
- Paying in Tax Refunds for Cazoo Vehicles
- Processing V62 & Taxing at the post office
- Vehicle Key import and disposal
- V5 Disposal
- Monitoring & replying to various queries on the team inbox
- Process VRMs on the Motor Insurance Database for Cazoo vehicles
- Scanning, labelling, verifying & filing of V5Cs
- Guarantee all vehicle documentation is redacted in line with GDPR requirements
- Be the point of contact for main & spare keys being handled by Cazoo’s T2 Bedford Site
We’re looking for some with:
- Enthusiasm and passion for excellence
- Administration experience within the automotive sector
- Ability to deliver consistent high-quality documentation
- Ability to plan effectively and manage time to enable multitasking
- Ability to successfully work in a team with fantastic communication skills
- Willing to get stuck in and embrace the variety of the role
- Able to engage with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-moving, ever-changing environment
- Great problem-solving and solution focussed approach with a “can do” attitude
Wherever you work at Cazoo, you’ll have what you need to be at your best. Our rewards, benefits, and initiatives have been created so you can make a big impact on your career, your colleagues, our customers and the communities we are a part of.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including an annual bonus and 25 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). At Cazoo we are passionate about well-being as such we provide an annual wellness fund and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider. We also offer up to 5% salary-matched pension schemes, along with life insurance and critical illness cover.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency-based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal-opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
- Salary: £23,400 per annum
- Location: Coomberland Park, Thurleigh Road, Bedford, MK44 1ZY
- Hours: Full time