Quality Specialist (Customer Support)
About Cazoo and our culture:
In just four years, we’ve transformed the car buying experience in the UK and we’re seeking the best talent to help us move forward in our journey.
Right now, we are looking for people who want to maximise their impact – for their careers, colleagues and our customers. We're looking for someone who wants to learn with the best, take the initiative and love the challenge of working in a constantly evolving organisation. You will also be driven to make a positive impact on others and want to be part of building a strong community at work.
Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase a car entirely online for delivery or collection.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join the Talent Development Team as a Quality Specialist. Working within the People team, you will be passionate about ensuring high quality standards are maintained across our Call Centre and Retail Operations. Your main responsibilities will include the design and implementation of quality scorecards, evaluating customer interactions and providing feedback and coaching to our customer facing teams.
What you’ll be doing
- Create and maintain quality evaluation scorecards for customer facing departments including Customer Support & Customer Centres (Retail)
- Assess customer interactions using a quality scorecard for voice and non voice contacts as well as face to face interactions with customers.
- Provide timely and constructive feedback based on quality evaluation scoring.
- Implement and own a quality auditing structure to ensure quality scoring is fair and accurate.
- Analysing quality scoring and working closely with management teams, reporting on trends and focus areas.
- Work with the training team to develop targeted training modules to improve call quality and customer service skills.
- Utilise different coaching styles and techniques to develop a broad range of skills leveraging different channels e.g. video sessions, digital content.
- Maintain detailed records of quality evaluations, feedback sessions and coaching outcomes.
- The role holder will be required to travel between our Customer Support centres and cross our network of Customer Collection Centres.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven experience in a quality assurance role.
- An eye for detail and a focus on quality.
- Demonstrable knowledge of best practice coaching techniques and quality frameworks.
- Strong understanding of call centre and retail operations.
- Ability to evaluate customer interactions objectively and provide constructive feedback.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and identify trends.
- Coaching and mentoring skills to support agent development.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative and close knit team.
- Great at decision making, solving problems, and thinking on your feet. You'll be someone with a real 'Can Do' attitude.
- You will live our values through your experience and passion for creating a great customer experience.
- Ability to build strong relationships both face to face and remotely.
Our values are the heart of our company. We are:
Customer obsessed - We put the customer first in everything we do. Every interaction matters. We want to be famous for delivering the best experience and wowing our customers.
Data driven - Data is part of our DNA and drives all decision making. We are informed and results driven. We seek insights and understanding that will help us improve and grow.
Fast drivers - We have an entrepreneurial passion for working at speed. We like to accelerate and don’t hang around. We make decisions and drive fast towards our goals.
Team players - We are better as a team than as individuals. Everyone counts. We’re inclusive, supportive and respectful and are here to have fun and win together on this journey.
Responsible Owner - Having and taking ownership inspires us to be the best we can be
for ourselves, our teams, our customers and our business