About Cazoo and our culture:
In just four years, we’ve transformed the car buying experience in the UK. Now we’re seeking the best talent to push us onwards and upwards.
Right now, we are looking for people who want to maximise their impact – for their careers, colleagues, customers, and the communities they work within. People who want to learn with the best, take the initiative and love the challenge of working in a constantly evolving organisation. Driven to make a positive impact on others and want to be part of building a strong community at work. Who will value our unique fusion of industries and will collaborate, support and value others for the differences they bring.
About this role and the impact you will have:
We’re looking for an exceptional Service Specialist to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
The Service Specialist will be responsible for carrying out servicing and general repairs, stripping, fitting and replacing components on vehicles, as well as identifying faulty components and ensuring underlying problems are resolved.
You will be someone that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on attitude and at heart with a data-driven mindset, sharing fresh ideas for how to apply best practices to improve efficiency by reducing operating costs while increasing productivity.
What you will be doing:
- Carrying out servicing and general repairs, stripping, fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Identifying faulty components and ensuring underlying problems are resolved.
- Ensuring all consumables and parts ordered are logged against job cards.
- Carrying out Vehicle Health Checks and basic diagnostics.
We’re looking for some with:
- Previous: Mechanic, Service Technician, Vehicle Technician, or MOT Testing experience.
- Garage management systems including VHC & Inspection Programmes.
- Qualified to at least NVQ or City & Guilds Level 3 (or equivalent).
- Significant vehicle diagnosis and repair experience.
- Full UK Driving Licence
Wherever you work at Cazoo, you’ll have what you need to be at your best. Our rewards, benefits, and initiatives have been created so you can make a big impact on your career, your colleagues, our customers and the communities we are a part of.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including a bonus scheme and up to 33 days' holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). At Cazoo we are passionate about well-being as such we provide an annual wellness fund and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider. We also offer up to 5% salary-matched pension schemes, along with life insurance and critical illness coverage.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency-based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal-opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
- Position: Vehicle Technician
- Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum based on experience
- Location: 821 Tyburn Rd, Birmingham B24 9NY
- Hours: 42 Hours p/week - 5 days out of 7 MON - SUN *ROTA
*ROTA: 08:30-17:30 MON-SAT / 10:00-18:00 SUN / Day off midweek when working SAT or SUN