Sales Support Team Leader
About Cazoo and our culture:
In just four years, we’ve transformed the car buying experience in the UK and we’re seeking the best talent to help us move forward in our journey.
Right now, we are looking for people who want to maximise their impact – for their careers, colleagues and our customers. We're looking for someone who wants to learn with the best, take the initiative and love the challenge of working in a constantly evolving organisation. You will also be driven to make a positive impact on others and want to be part of building a strong community at work.
Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase a car entirely online for delivery or collection.
We are currently seeking an outstanding Sales Support Team Leader who possesses a strong sales drive and a dedication to achieving targets, to become a valuable part of our Customer Support team. We pride ourselves in helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
Working within the Customer Support team, you will have an absolute passion for customers and deliver an amazing customer experience. This is a fast paced role where you will manage the day to day performance of our internal Sales team.
What you will be doing:
- Coaching and mentoring the team to perform at a consistently high level
- Measuring and managing relevant KPIs to improve conversion and business performance
- Identifying ways in which we improve our overall sales approach and working closely with the L&D team, on coaching and development of the team.
- Reviewing data an insight to improve efficiencies, performance and conversion
- Delivering monthly 1:1 sessions with each member of your team, with a focus on development and engagement.
- Setting clear individual and team targets
- Build and deliver sales reporting suite in order provide performance updates
- Ownership of assessment centres and new hire onboarding.
- Identifying training requirements within the team and supporting recruitment and training of new starters.
- Ensuring the team is providing the best level of customer service possible and building positive relationships with customers in order to increase customer satisfaction.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong team leader with excellent coaching and mentoring skills, promoting a team culture of trust, empowerment and development
- A track record for achieving targets and KPIs within a sales environment is essential
- Automotive experience is beneficial but not essential
- Experience working in a similar role as part of a fast-paced sales team
- You will be a great communicator, focusing on building strong relationships
- You will be resilient, adaptable and will be able to think on your feet, whilst remaining calm under pressure.
- Someone that is organised and confident in managing multiple tasks at one time and has a high level of attention to detail.
- A willingness to learn and adapt and bring there team with them on the journey
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll work in our newly refurbed office in Hedge End, Southampton, boasting a large staff kitchen area with pool tables and table tennis. We have plenty of break out areas and ample free onsite parking; we are also lucky enough to have our own private gym!
Not only do we offer a competitive salary we also offer a range of benefits including:
- Quarterly bonus opportunities
- 25 days holiday PLUS an extra day for your birthday
- Wellness fund - Have a massage on us!
- Staff discount
- Season Ticket Loan
- Training and development opportunities
- Free on site parking
Plus many many more!!
This role is an office based role, full time hours working across Monday-Sunday on a shift pattern/ rota basis. We are operational from 8am-9pm so being able to work during these hours is essential.
You must have the right to work in the UK, or a valid work permit. All successful candidates will be subject to background checks.
We recognise the value of diverse teams, understanding that inclusivity and diversity contribute to stronger collaborations. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.