Senior IT Operations Specialist
Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
We are looking for an experienced, analytical and driven senior IT operations specialist. You will be part of a team of IT specialists across the UK working in a cloud-first environment, providing support and training to our IT Operations Specialist and the wider business both in-person and via our ITSM system.
Your daily duties will include responding and managing support requests, configuring user access and onboarding/offboarding users, troubleshooting hardware/network issues and providing an escalation point to our IT Operations Specialists.
- Provide excellent customer service in all user interactions, in person, via communication tools or our ITSM system.
- Respond to support requests in a timely and efficient manner prioritising and escalating work as needed.
- Manage and improve the onboarding and offboarding process of users.
- Provision and amend user access via our identity solution
- Troubleshoot user application issues.
- Configure and troubleshoot user hardware such as Windows/MacOS & IOS/Android devices.
- Setting up and troubleshooting networks.
- Contribute to and develop the team knowledge base.
- Monitor and resolve endpoint and network security issues using our security tools.
- Manage and configure meeting room conferencing equipment.
- Participate in and own projects related to improving our processes, security and resilience.
Skills, and Experience Required
- 2+ years experience in IT operations or similar positions.
- Hands-on experience configuring and troubleshooting Windows, macOS, IOS and Android devices.
- Experience in managing and administering a centralised device management system for endpoints such as JumpCloud, Mobicontrol or Jamf.
- Experienced with identity and access management and life cycle management solutions.
- Experience supporting collaboration tools such as Google Workspace, Slack, Miro etc.
- Demonstrable knowledge of networking and network technologies (Meraki and Unifi Advantageous)
- Technical project delivery (automation, onboarding new applications etc).
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Experience with Helpdesk ticket systems and management.
- Knowledge of endpoint security and patch management tools and their importance.
We value people who are:
- Customer Obsessed. At Cazoo, people come before cars. We encourage service design thinking and understanding that customers interact with Cazoo beyond just a website.
- Team Players. Being a small team, we encourage everyone to take ownership in their area and collaborate with others. No matter how many projects we deliver, each of us still has plenty to learn and it’s crucial we stay humble.
- Fast Drivers. We focus on results, which means we keep the bar high and are always pushing ourselves to make fast decisions and learn as quickly as possible.
- Data Driven. We value making informed decisions and using data to inform those decisions. If there's data, use data.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
We are committed to ensuring accessibility in our interviews. From a physical disability standpoint, we have ensured our office is accessible but please do let us know if you have any issues or requests.
Similarly, we want to ensure neurodiverse candidates feel confident and comfortable with our interview process but appreciate there is not a ‘one size fits all’ approach to this. As such, please do let us know if you need any changes made to the interview process to accommodate yourself well.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).