Performance Marketing Manager
Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase or finance a car entirely online for delivery or collection at a time that suits them, any day of the week.
We're looking for an exceptional Performance Marketing Manager to become a vital part of our ambitious, data-driven team here at Cazoo. In this role, you will take a pivotal role in executing our Performance Marketing strategy, encompassing Paid Search, Aggregators / Marketplaces, Paid Social, Display, and Affiliates. As a key member of our team reporting to a Digital Marketing Lead, you'll contribute to the expansion of Cazoo throughout the UK, aligning with our business objectives.
This diverse role in a fast-paced working environment will require you to be adaptable, learn fast and be proactive in helping your team-mates wherever possible.
You will be a customer-obsessed team player working in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on attitude and a data-driven mindset, always sharing fresh ideas for improving our Performance Marketing and driving improved return on investment and growth.
What you'll be doing:
- Implement our best-in-class Performance Marketing strategy being hands-on across Search (Google Ads and Bing Ads), Aggregators, and Paid Social (Facebook and Instagram).
- Assist the Digital Marketing Lead in developing our Performance Marketing strategy, defining best practices to keep Cazoo at the forefront of the ever changing Digital Marketing landscape.
- Take the lead in suggesting and implementing optimisations across our Performance Marketing channels to support growth and increase ROI: Paid Search, Aggregators / Marketplaces, Paid Social, Display.
- Utilise bid management technology (SA360) to manage and optimise paid search activity at scale.
- Ensure 1st and 3rd party data is being utilised to drive efficiency through audience-based bidding across the activity.
- Analyse performance to increase the efficiency of the paid budget and monitoring paid ads to ensure best practice.
- Suggest, implement and analyse testing of ads to drive conversion optimisation and improve performance.
- Report on the effectiveness of performance marketing activity.
- Optimisation of our vehicle data feeds for all partners
- Implement test and learn opportunities (e.g. Product Betas, targeting opportunities etc).
- Lead partner relationships both internally and externally, identifying and negotiating opportunities to further improve performance.
- Work with the wider marketing team to drive sales and revenue growth whilst reducing customer acquisition costs and increasing profitability.
- Work with pricing and buying teams on the online marketplace strategy.
- Supporting implementation of our brand digital campaigns.
- Collaborate with our data analytics team to enhance our analysis and improve our ability to drive profit.
Skills and experience required:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Paid Search, ideally with experience agency-side or with an eCommerce company in the consumer sector.
- You are an expert in using common performance/web analysis tools (ideally: Google Marketing Platform suite) and already have some experience in: Paid social, Display, Native ads, Aggregators / Marketplaces /Partnerships and Affiliate Marketing.
- Experienced in building dashboards and analysing data with common performance/web analytics tools (Google Analytics / Looker / Tableau).
- You are a quick learner with a strong analytical understanding of numbers and a highly reliable, independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and good presentation skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically depending on the business needs.
Why join us:
Making an impact is at the heart of our purpose. It is what motivates teams across Cazoo and brings our unique teams together. To drive progress that positively impacts ourselves, our teammates, customers and communities.
Whether you're applying to Engineering or Customer Support, Marketing, or Logistics, at Cazoo we act as one team, working towards a common mission: We want to make buying your next car no different to ordering any other product today.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including:
- A friendly and modern working environment.
- A competitive salary and bonus structure.
- 25 days annual leave, plus an extra day for your Birthday.
- Wellness fund.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Life insurance.
- Pension (5% matched).
- Plus MANY more!
Our selection process will typically involve a chat on the phone followed by interviews and assessments where you’ll have a chance to meet some of the team. Our interview process is built around understanding your experience, personality and potential, not making you sweat or catching you out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.