Vehicle Call Off Operations Team Leader
The Call Off Team Leader has overall responsibility for fulfilment operations at Cazoo. This leadership role inspires high performance by attracting, developing and retaining great talent and creating a fast moving and high quality environment.
You will be part of the team working with key stakeholders across the business, and will support further development of the call off process. You will be responsible for identifying and delivering key projects that will enhance customer satisfaction and achieve overall business goals.
* 554 Shift Pattern: Working on a 5 on, 5 off, 4 on, 5 off, 5 on, 4 off etc basis (15 days per month). This pattern will allow two weekends off a month. Working days are 12 hours, which includes x2 tea breaks and x1 lunch break **
What you’ll be doing:
- Overseeing the call off operation to ensure cars are pulled from storage, prepared and delivered to customers on time. This involves working closely with the Production team to ensure any faults are fixed in a timely manner, as well as the Compound team to ensure trunking can happen on time.
- Overseeing the compound and call off storage facility.
- Managing the call off building with workshop, bodyshop and smart repair facilities.
- Ensuring all SLA’s around delivery, quality and engagement are achieved.
- Delivering accurate updates to the wider business.
- Operating on the 554 shift pattern, 7 days a week in a high volume environment.
- Ensuring KPI's are achieved.
Key skills required:
- Previous experience within a similar environment/role.
- Significant experience of leading a large team in a fast paced, consumer focused environment.
- Proven leadership ability, able to motivate a team to deliver high quality output in line with priorities, creating a winning culture.
- Ability and experience of influencing at all levels across the organisation and beyond.
- Experience of scaling new premises and teams to drive customer and commercial advantage.
- Programme management and process improvement experience with familiarity of appropriate tools and techniques.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to successfully work in a dynamic, fast moving startup environment.
Wherever you work at Cazoo, you’ll have what you need to be at your best. Our rewards, benefits, and initiatives have been created so you can make a big impact on your career, your colleagues, our customers and the communities we are a part of.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including bonus and 23.5 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). We also offer up to 5% salary matched pension schemes, along with life insurance and critical illness cover.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team then a visit to site to meet one or more of the hiring managers giving you the opportunity to see how the magic happens at Cazoo. Depending on role we may also conduct a skills test - time to show off what you can do and how you can maximise Cazoo's impact in the automotive space.