Part Administrator Automotive
- Salary: Competitive Basic Salary (plus excellent company benefits)
- Hours: Full Time 40.25 Hours per week MON-SUN (5/5/4 Shift Pattern)
We’re looking for an exceptional Parts & Goods In Specialist to join our team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
The Parts & Goods In Specialist will be responsible for receiving, validating and issuing all goods inwards including; pre-ordered parts, paint and workshop consumables.
You will be someone that enjoys working in a fast paced environment with a hands on attitude and at heart with a data-driven mindset, sharing fresh ideas for how to apply best practice to improve efficiency by reducing operating costs while increasing productivity.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for all goods inwards parts, paint and consumables.
- Receive goods into stores recording electronic data and administrating paperwork.
- Monitor parts supply and expected arrival dates, record and report to line manager.
- Arrange sub contract repairs with suppliers as and when necessary.
- Create and maintain professional relationships with all suppliers.
- Liaise with and support the logistics team to control vehicle movements into refurbishment areas.
- Ensure all pre-workshop loading areas are always kept well stocked .
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety and ISO
Required skills and experience:
- Strong planning, organisation and administration skills.
- Significant exposure working in a similar position.
- Process driven.
- Team player.
- Ability to work fast and efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills.
Wherever you work at Cazoo, you’ll have what you need to be at your best. Our rewards, benefits, and initiatives have been created so you can make a big impact on your career, your colleagues, our customers and the communities we are a part of.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including bonus and 23.5 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). At Cazoo we are passionate about well being as such we provide an annual discount scheme that can be used for wellness and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider. We also offer up to 5% salary matched pension schemes, along with life insurance and critical illness cover.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by an interview with the hiring manager.