Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Medallia, you will be joining our Medallia Ideas team, whose responsibility is to develop and maintain Medallia’s acquisition -- a platform for gathering ideas for our customer’s challenges and turning them into actionable items. You’ll help modernize this robust application and lead the charge on integrating Medallia Idea into the Medallia core system. You’ll work with product to discover new business opportunities in the employee experience space. Be a part of the team that builds the next generation of Medallia Employee Experience 360!
- Work closely with Product and Design teams to design and implement complex user interfaces and user-facing features for the next generation Medallia Idea product.
- Develop new user-facing features and customer-driven enhancements to Medallia Ideas.
- Create fast, easy to use solutions that can be implemented quickly and seamlessly to support diverse clients.
- Participate in a thriving Engineering community, helping shape mid/long-term technical roadmap and architecture patterns for the global Engineering organization.
- Support a team of junior to mid-level engineers through mentorship and technical leadership.
Our Engineering Culture
- We don’t expect to be perfect, but we are always proactively seeking out ways to help ourselves and our teams to minimize pain points within our infrastructure and code base.
- We love technology -- and follow the latest technologies, sharing what we learn.
- We are not afraid of failing when we are experimenting with different technologies, development methodologies, and toolings.
- Experience with unit testing/integration testing.
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Previous experience with agile process, inclusive of ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams.
- Experience mentoring and leading other engineers (and enjoys it).
- Must have excellent communication in English - both verbal and written.
- Bachelors in CS, Engineering, or other advanced degree.
- Experience with: ES6/7, NodeJS, GraphQL, Docker, PHP, CSS-in-JS techniques.
- Bring an ownership mindset with quality orientation and DevOps experience.
- Demonstrate strong software engineering fundamentals.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law. Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at ApplicantAccessibility@medallia.com. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.