Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
We are building an elite team that plays a central role in our customer’s success. We aim to set the industry bar in relationship management and strategic program design. This role is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys program management, skilled relationship development, and improving our people, process, and technology to solve business challenges.
In this role, you will help lead a portfolio of accounts, provide CX and program management guidance and best practices, and serve as a point of escalation as needed. As team lead, you will be supporting the professional development of our team members, becoming their mentor and coach. This role offers an incredible opportunity to drive value not only for Medallia, but also the world-class companies we serve.
- Relationship Management: Own and manage the long-term success of customer programs and multi-level client stakeholder relationships.
- Portfolio Management: Drive operational and financial targets, at scale, through management of account portfolio including margin, utilization and top line growth targets.
- Team Management: Lead and inspire a team in deploying and managing Medallia solutions.
- Build a community and shape the team culture.
- Provide regular, timely, and well structured feedback to team members.
- Teach, mentor, and coach, with focus on a portfolio mindset.
- Manage escalations for program teams.
- As a leader in Professional Services, you will own and drive key initiatives including developing and promoting services offerings around all aspects of PS delivery.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience, with prior role(s) in customer experience, customer relationship management, strategic program management, consulting, sales/business development, account management, and/or project management.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
- Operational and financial Professional Services experience.
- Proven track record of success delivery on NPS, renewal / account health metrics.
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Experience managing and growing a Professional Services team.
- Experience directly working in one of the following industries: Software, Hospitality, Financial Services, Automotive, B2B (any industry), and/or Retail.
- Advanced degree, PMP certification.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law. Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at ApplicantAccessibility@medallia.com. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.