Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
MEC Quality Engineering Team at Medallia:
- You will work closely with a development team to develop product test plans and test cases.
- Team creates testing infrastructure, develops and executes automated test cases.
- You will augment an automated test development process, implement test tools and frameworks, and create test data to support the product development lifecycle.
- As we scale, confidence in quality will continue to be an imperative, and you will play a huge part in its success. You should expect a challenging working environment in which your role is central to allow the team to move faster and deliver with high quality.
- Research and analyze product features being tested.
- Develop test plans and test cases for the MEC product.
- Develop API and integration tests.
- Define, monitor and report development process metrics.
- Define, review and communicate quality and software development standards.
- Optimize build, and test from development to deployment.
- Improve quality processes and reduce manual work by using CI/CD automation pipelines.
- Document results of tests and create bugs for the software development team.
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing.
- Identify potential production problems that can impact our customers & suggest solutions.
- Identify gaps in knowledge, tools, and process and work with your leaders to address them.
- Provides technical guidance to junior engineers through coaching/mentoring/lead by example.
- Collaborate with Development on product test strategies and execution.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience with developing automated test plans for enterprise grade software.
- Experience in implementing automated testing components, unit tests using Java or Python
- You have built tools, frameworks and test infrastructure for engineers using some of the following: Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, AWS, Junit, TestNG, Selenium, Robot, Spock, and others
- Experienced in leading the Quality within a cross full-stack delivery team Proficient in facilitating quality of workflows and procedures.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred.
- Agile process experience, ability to work in a fast-paced and distributed environment.
- Experience on Open Source technologies and participating in the QA Engineering community.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law. Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at ApplicantAccessibility@medallia.com. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.