Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Whilst we operate a remote first policy, we are seeking applications from people who are based in Pune. We are open to applications from people outside of Pune who are happy to relocate.
- Work closely with product owners to refine requirements and adapt the platform architecture to the changing needs of our customers
- Help identify and address technical debt and architectural improvements in multiple areas of Conversations microservice-oriented-architecture
- Ship quality software on-time
- Work with your team and managers to continually improve development practices and processes
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge of Relational DB’s such as: PostgreSQL and NoSQL DB such as: Cassandra, Redis
- Experience with Messaging/Stream processing platform such as: Kafka
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- CI/CD tools such as: Jenkins
- Server-side templating languages and CSS preprocessors
- Knowledge of Node.js frameworks/libraries available for it such as Express, lodash, bluebird and similars,
- Knowledge in Kubernetes or any other orchestration system
- Knowledge in UI Frameworks like React/Redux
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law. Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at ApplicantAccessibility@medallia.com. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.