Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
The Professional Services team deploys and manages the Medallia feedback platform for leading global companies across retail, financial services, hospitality, and high tech. As a member of the team, you will partner with senior decision-makers at some of Medallia’s largest clients on a mission-critical task—helping them improve in the eyes of their customers. You will work with cutting-edge technology and tackle real business problems and gain exposure to software implementation and servicing to enhance a huge enterprise’s customer experience. In addition, you will work with great colleagues. You will develop your customer-first mindset, learn about positioning compelling product features to customers, and manage our product delivery against customer needs. Most importantly, you get to build: build a great company, and build awesome relationships and programs with our customers and colleagues all while building an exciting new industry.
As a Professional Services Senior Analyst, you will support the technical design and delivery of Experience Management solutions for customers. You will develop and apply your expertise with Medallia’s product offerings to deploy solutions that meet our customers’ business needs. You will collect and document technical requirements and specifications in collaboration with senior team members, configure the Medallia platform, and support Quality Assurance (QA), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and launch processes with customers to ensure successful technical outcomes.
This role can be based either in Sydney or Melbourne
- Collect customer requirements and create technical specifications.
- Configure the Medallia platform to meet customer requirements.
- Support QA, client UAT, and launch processes.
- Provide support in client meetings by leveraging in-depth knowledge of Medallia’s platform capabilities.
- Partner with client teams to resolve technical issues/inquiries.
- 3+ years of experience successfully managing and retaining clients while leveraging software
- Education: BA/BS, with evidence of technical experience or equivalent work experience.
- Lightning-fast learner and great problem-solver
- Ability to work independently on low to medium complexity assignments.
- Passion for helping clients; empathy for their challenges, ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with client stakeholders.
- Ability to understand, synthesize, and translate between business problems and technical concepts.
- Growth-minded; desire for continuous learning and proactively driving initiatives for improvement.
- Thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of common security concepts and standards (SSO, SAML, OAuth, RBAC, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative/analytical degree, such as engineering, computer science, statistics, or economics.
- Experience working in one of the following industries: Software, Hospitality, Financial Services, Automotive, B2B, and/or Retail
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law. Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at ApplicantAccessibility@medallia.com. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.