Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
We’re looking for a junior front-end developer to join our Marketing Operations team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for working within the code base of the Medallia web properties to develop user-facing web applications and components. You will use your web front-end skills to support our global marketing team. This is an opportunity to sharpen your web development skills while creating amazing experiences across Medallia’s web properties.
- Develop new components and features for Medallia web properties using clean code principles
- Manage and deploy content including copy and creative assets on the company’s various website
- Optimize website experiences and user journeys
- Use strong organizational skills to balance priorities, keeping a keen eye on consistently driving value for the business
- Manage inter-departmental requests and website QA processes
- Deliver on assigned tickets, working closely with Marketing stakeholders to ensure smooth execution
- Create new pages using best practices, identifying trends that would be useful to implement across or web properties
- Work with the Web Optimization team to improve site performance, growing your SEO expertise
- Refactor current code in production to make leaner and more concise code
- 3+ years of experience successfully managing and retaining clients while leveraging software
- Education: BA/BS, with evidence of technical experience or equivalent work experience.
- Lightning-fast learner and great problem-solver
- Ability to work independently on low to medium complexity assignments.
- Passion for helping clients; empathy for their challenges, ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with client stakeholders.
- Ability to understand, synthesize, and translate between business problems and technical concepts.
- Growth-minded; desire for continuous learning and proactively driving initiatives for improvement.
- Thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of common security concepts and standards (SSO, SAML, OAuth, RBAC, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative/analytical degree, such as engineering, computer science, statistics, or economics.
- Experience working in one of the following industries: Software, Hospitality, Financial Services, Automotive, B2B, and/or Retail
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law. Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at ApplicantAccessibility@medallia.com. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.