Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
The Role and Team
Medallia’s security team is responsible for the security of the overall Medallia platform and entire global infrastructure. Medallia leads the federal experience management market, with aggressive plans to grow and expand it into existing and new markets.
FedRAMP Technical Compliance role is focused on getting security and privacy requirements implemented and evaluated on a continuous basis. Though focused on FedRAMP compliance, this is a multidimensional role that gives an individual the opportunity to learn a complicated security authorization and what it takes to get the required security and privacy controls implemented in collaboration with other enterprise teams across the organization. The individual will not only learn the FedRAMP, but also hone his/her program management skill, technical security skills, getting in-depth knowledge of the Medallia product suites and that would lead to building a lot on his/her leadership skills.
So, We are looking for a person who is energetic, has passion to learn and get his/her hands dirty to get things done, self driven and enjoys working collaborative to explore the world of Federal Compliance (FedRAMP and beyond) and start their journey as the FedRAMP Technical Compliance Specialist role.
- Understand Medallia Federal Environment and FedRAMP effectively to correlate and translate the FedRAMP compliance requirements into executable processes / technical requirements at the high level.
- Good Program Management skills to collaborate across various internal (Security, SRE, Engineering, Technical Support, Professional Services etc.) and external teams (3PAO, JAB Reviewers, Agency Customers technical and non technical teams).
- Executing the continuous monitoring activities to maintain FedRAMP authorization for Medallia GovCloud environments on the monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Technical scripting and automation skills as needed for effective program execution
- US Citizen / US Resident
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in the cyber security / information security / compliance domain (NIST 800-53, FISMA, FedRAMP, ISSO, SoC2, HIPAA, HiTrust, PCI etc.)
- Proven Independent problem-solving capabilities and excellent communication skills
- Program Management / Team Coordination skills
- FedRAMP controls knowledge and experience execution of activities for the FedRAMP environment
- Experience with vulnerability management
- Experience with Incident Response and Contingency Planning is a plus
Citizenship and Human Resources Requirements: Due to the nature of the role, this person should be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident and able to work from US Locations. This person should be able to clear the Medallia background verification and potentially security clearance in future.
Medallia is committed to equal pay and transparency. The annual base salary range for this position is $83,000 - $141,000. Please note that the salary range information provided is a general guideline and combines all of the distinct labor markets within the US. It is uncommon for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on a variety of factors. Medallia considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, candidate’s work location, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, external market data, as well as, market and business considerations when making compensation decisions.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law. Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at ApplicantAccessibility@medallia.com. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.