Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
An exciting opportunity exists within Medallia’s Total Rewards Team for an experienced Global Compensation professional with a focus on ensuring compensation structures are internally equitable and externally competitive, while maintaining cost-effectiveness, and compliance with local regulations across global locations, while maintaining a devotion to data accuracy and integrity.
- Contribute to the development of, and drive global compensation, including short- and long-term incentives, reward and recognition programs.
- Preparing analyses related to compensation, equity, and headcount that will drive how Medallia makes decisions and scales for the future.
- Manage the planning and delivery of compensation cycles and own all compensation data audits and Workday inputs.
- Accountable for global salary survey submissions and further analysis on market data to develop pay ranges for all roles.
- Project manage international compensation compliance requirements such as mandatory salary increases.
- Assist in the development and preparation of resources to educate and inform the executive operating team and Board of Directors.
- Serve as consultation lead with internal stakeholders to assess competitive market trends.
- Compensation data and design for all special/ one off Compensation projects both globally and across the regions, including M&A activity.
- Responsible for the monthly processes on Bonus and Equity grants – maintaining relevant databases, validation of eligibility, to final sign off and letter generation.
- Represent Total Rewards while fostering a deep working relationship with key stakeholders and partners across the organization, including FP&A, Treasury, Payroll, and Legal.
- 5+ years of progressive compensation experience, including salary and incentive plan design and administration, international compensation, and familiarity with equity and sales compensation programs
- Demonstrated knowledge of both US and global or international compensation analysis using Radford / WTW or similar survey data and experience of survey submissions.
- Demonstrated experience business partnering with multiple stakeholders across an organization
- Demonstrated experience with HRIS tools
- Demonstrated Advanced Excel experience (i.e. creating and managing large data sets, lookups, IF statements, Pivot Tables) with an overall ability to work on the MS Office Suite
- Experience with Workday compensation module
- Equity plan administration experience
- Budget management experience
- Familiarity with data analytics tools (Visier, Workday analytics) and with Syndio
- Previous experience operating in a client-facing role, advising and presenting at an executive level
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- New York area based
Medallia is committed to equal pay and transparency. The annual base salary range for this position is $115,000 - $197,000. Please note that the salary range information provided is a general guideline and combines all of the distinct labor markets within the US. It is uncommon for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on a variety of factors. Medallia considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, candidate’s work location, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, external market data, as well as, market and business considerations when making compensation decisions.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law. Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at ApplicantAccessibility@medallia.com. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.