Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
The Enterprise Deal Strategy Analyst will positively influence the outcome of the renewal by achieving improved terms, pricing, and contract structure while reducing churn. Serve as a concierge service for closing deals. Answering and routing questions, provide deal negotiation strategy.
- Responsible for renewal negotiation success through coaching and advising sales teams.
- Consolidate and summarize existing contracts and relevant renewal data points.
- Partner with sales, legal, revenue, and other cross functional teams to structure deal and commercial terms for renewal transactions.
- May engage directly in customer presentations and negotiations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience in SaaS sales, professional services, operations, or product (quota carrier, sales engineer/solutions consultant, etc.)
- Bilinigual in English and one other language (Italian, French, Spanish, German, etc.)
- Salesforce system experience - Running reports, creating contracts from CPQ
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law. Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at ApplicantAccessibility@medallia.com. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.