Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens, and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
About Our Sales Team:
Medallia Sales brings our unique approach to Operational Customer Experience Management to enterprise customers across Financial Services, B2B, Telecom, Retail, Hospitality, Automotive, and Federal Government industries. Our team is responsible for winning the trust and building long-term relationships with our impressive customer base: 4 of America’s 5 largest banks, 6 of the 10 largest global Telcos, 5 out of the 10 biggest Fortune 500 retailers, 7 of the 10 largest global hotel chains, and 3 of the world’s top luxury car brands.
As a team of consultative Sales professionals, our mission is to create a legendary team and establish a reputation across enterprise software for sales excellence, career growth, and fun.
As an Enterprise Sales, Senior Sales Director you will primarily target new business opportunities within assigned enterprise organizations in your territory. Additionally, you will:
- Research target accounts and develop prospecting campaigns.
- Dive deep into understanding their business and the potential for business alignment.
- Go high and wide within enterprise organizations to understand the full scope of opportunity.
- Lead the entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcomes. This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process at meetings with both prospects and clients, forecasting, selling with Value Framework, and ultimately closing the deal.
- Engage with the sales ecosystem and Medallia Partners in support of sales opportunities.
- Participate in internal team meetings to collaborate with supporting the ecosystem on opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices, and work with cross-functional teams.
This is an individual contributor position.
- 5+ years of field sales experience at an Enterprise software/SaaS organization
- A proven top performer in a quota-carrying sales role
- Demonstrated experience creating opportunities within large strategic accounts; lengthy sales cycles
- Successfully closed large deals at enterprise levels with strategic planning, focus, and drive
- Demonstrated experience selling complex business applications/technology solutions at the C-Suite level
- Demonstrated previous success in exceeding sales targets, building strong pipelines, and nurturing key accounts
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and is an affirmative-action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law. Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at ApplicantAccessibility@medallia.com. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.