Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
In this role you will partner with Sales Directors and Enterprise Solutions Consultants to:
- Understand potential business opportunities at customer prospects. This includes researching and understanding prospects' go-to-market strategies and identifying potential solution hypotheses and value drivers of Customer Experience and Employee Experience programs at the prospect’s organization.
- Work with prospects and decision-makers at leading brands on a mission critical task – helping their companies improve in the eyes of their ultimate judges: customers and employees
- Immerse yourself in Medallia’s cutting-edge technology and tackle real business problems for our clients and prospects
- Gain exposure to a wide range of industries, the opportunity to specialize in a specific business vertical, and work with great colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- Build your knowledge and skill-set in value-based selling
- Be a critical member of the sales team, a leader, coach, and a trusted advisor for our prospects
- Have the chance to own your career path as we build and grow a new team
- Solution Consultants partner with the broader Sales Team to shape the Customer Experience vision of prospects and existing clients and present Medallia's solutions to capture every signal, analyze and predict behavior, and generate the biggest impact for our clients.
- Proposals - Create compelling written proposals in collaboration with Medallia’s Shared Services Organization, leveraging a robust internal RFP repository system and templates that describe and explain Medallia’s capabilities
- Customer Discovery - Build relationships with customers to identify their current circumstances, their customer and employee experience needs, and the business value of fulfilling those needs
- Product Demonstrations - Present product capabilities through in person and remote demonstrations of the Medallia Experience Cloud that clearly articulate how prospective and current clients will achieve their goals and yield a return on their investment
- Solution Design - Propose CEM solutions that transform the business and organizational culture of prospective companies using our Best Practice Platform solution framework
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience in a customer-facing role or sales organization
- Excellent business and technical presentation skills (remote and in-person), communication (oral & written), and relationship building skills, across all levels of management
- Demonstrated interest in technology, including comfort with technical concepts and ability to become a subject matter expert with new technology applications
- Previous experience in software/technology required, ideally in pre or post-Sales support
- Ability to apply strategic thinking and demonstrate understanding of requirements to execute
- Results-oriented, prioritizes work activities, plans and stays organized in order to meet commitments
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law. Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at ApplicantAccessibility@medallia.com. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.