Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
This person will have the ability to clearly and effectively communicate Medallia capabilities to all new and existing clients. They will also be able to manage projects independently and complex projects with guidance and coaching from more senior staff. This is a unique opportunity to play an integral, impactful role within a smaller entrepreneurial team.
- Take ownership of client relationship/build trust and loyalty with assigned clients; identify cross-sell/up-sell opportunities
- Head internal initiatives/area of expertise
- Profitably manage and execute all aspects of assigned projects from proposal to final deliverables
- Identify areas to drive more systematic and more efficient operations
- Effectively coordinate project team including junior, senior and support
- Proposal writing, survey design, client interaction, field management, data analysis, report writing, and presenting.
- Coach and mentor junior staff on all aspects of professional development; serve as role model for Medallia's core values and mission
- 7+ years experience in client services, project management, customer management, or similar experience
- 6+ years experience working in Market Research; well versed in quantitative and qualitative data collection methodologies
- Demonstrate clear and effective communication & negotiation skills
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically about client issues, understand client needs/objectives and propose effective research methods/designs
- Experience moderating all types of focus groups/IDIs
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience in instrument development (screeners/surveys/discussion guides/tab plans/banner plans)
- Experience with ensuring team, project and client success via strategy and leadership
- Demonstrated effective management of data collection vendors and internal project teams
- Demonstrated understanding of advanced statistical methods
- Experience in analysis, interpretation and reporting of data (including SPSS and multivariate techniques)
- Experience coordinating multiple projects to ensure they are on time, budget and of quality
- Masters degree or Bachelor‚ degree plus commensurate experience.
- Experience with pipeline generation and cross-sell/up-sell
- Coaching/Mentoring skills experience
- Conceptual understanding of and hands on experience with advanced statistical methods
- Advanced moderation/interviewing techniques
- Advanced research design; competency in select industry/sectors
- Experience in supplier side marketing research
Medallia is committed to equal pay and transparency. The annual base salary range for this position is $100,000 - $167,000. This position is bonus eligible. Please note that the salary range information provided is a general guideline and combines all of the distinct labor markets within the US. It is uncommon for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on a variety of factors. Medallia considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, candidate’s work location, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, external market data, as well as, market and business considerations when making compensation decisions.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law. Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at ApplicantAccessibility@medallia.com. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.