Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Medallia is hiring for a Senior Financial Analyst on our Corporate Finance team. This individual will drive value across a broad spectrum of the Company with a particular focus on supporting the forecast process as well as a wide range of strategic analysis. This role will also help complete initiatives tied to the monthly board of directors reporting each month. The position requires cross-functional partnership experience, financial reporting, planning and modeling, strong Excel skills and exceptional business acumen. The ideal candidate will also have the ability to understand the big picture of the Company’s financial model, while being very detail oriented in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment as Medallia continues to scale and grow as the industry leader in Experience Management.
- Proactively collaborate, influence, and align the company’s planning processes to achieve the overall company strategy.
- Support reporting efforts for the monthly reporting package provided to the board.
- Play a key role in preparing presentations shared with executives and the company in all-hands meetings.
- Own and improve long range planning model which supports the Company’s financial future.
- Work cross functionally to support product profitability and unit economics analysis.
- Develop models for decision making and evaluation of acquisitions.
- Partner with multiple business groups across the company to drive process and systematic improvements across the organization.
- Scenario analysis for company level financials.
- 2 years of Financial Planning and Analysis experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business or related field
- Demonstrated experience in the software industry
- Demonstrated experience in corporate finance, investment banking or management consulting
- Demonstrated knowledge of three statement model and cash management
- Deep experience in building models and strong experience with Excel
- Ownership of board deck in a private equity ownership setting
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hunger for professional development
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong communicator with ability to convey complex concepts in a simple way
- Experience with and understanding of the software technology environment
Medallia is committed to equal pay and transparency. The annual base salary range for this position is $93,000 - $159,000. Please note that the salary range information provided is a general guideline and combines all of the distinct labor markets within the US. It is uncommon for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on a variety of factors. Medallia considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, candidate’s work location, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, external market data, as well as, market and business considerations when making compensation decisions.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law. Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at ApplicantAccessibility@medallia.com. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.