Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
The Cloud Development Foundation team provides services to Medallia engineers to streamline the process of building systems and applications. In addition, the CDF team builds and manages core cloud platform services to help the Product teams build and integrate their systems with current applications and run efficiently.
We are looking for motivated software engineers to join our global team.
You will solve challenging technical problems, own your services end-to-end, and help take our Cloud platform to the next level. This isn't just an opportunity to join an amazing team, but also to have an impactful role in how we evolve our products.
- Develop highly scalable services dedicated to runtime concerns: traffic management (API, Web, service to service), configuration, feature enablement, and tenancy management.
- Maintain a vulnerability-free set of Docker base images
- Provide a scalable and reliable repository for software packages
- Support the onboard of new engineers and teams to Medallia’s development infrastructure by providing efficient tools
- Design, implement, and drive the technical roadmap related to the team competencies.
- Produce software that allows different teams to work collaboratively
- Fully manage our services: productization, observability, troubleshooting, security, analysis, design, documentation. Identify potential production problems that can impact our customers.
- Provides technical guidance to junior engineers through coaching/mentoring
- Takes ownership and leads one or more team's product
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience with Java, Python, Go, NodeJS, or similar, developing distributed systems.
- Design and build on-prem services and architectures.
- Experience developing or deploying solutions on Kubernetes.
- Bash scripting
- Docker experience or any other container technology
- Experience in CI/CD tooling (Jenkins preferred)
- Bring an ownership mindset with an orientation to detail and quality.
- Hands-on experience working on all the steps in the software lifecycle.
- Experience with monitoring and observability tools such as Prometheus, Elastic Stack, InfluxDB, etc
- Experience in artifact management
- Experience developing applications with Spring framework
- Virtual machine farm management
- Experience with proxy tools for cloud-native applications such as Envoy, Kong, or Nginx.
- Experience working with distributed architecture components
- A passion for building high-quality software.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law. Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at ApplicantAccessibility@medallia.com. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.