Regional Sales Director
Duco is a fast-growth technology company. Businesses in the digital economy succeed or fail based on their ability to deal with masses of data and complexity quickly and efficiently. Duco’s mission is simple: to make managing data easy. We empower users to normalise, validate and reconcile any type of data on demand.
Headquartered in London, with offices in New York and Luxembourg, Duco serves clients throughout Europe, North America, Africa, Asia, and Australasia. Our customers include over 15 largest global international banks. Likewise brokers, exchanges, asset managers, hedge funds, administrators, service providers and corporates.
The RoleWe are looking for a senior sales hunter to uncover and close new revenue opportunities within Mid-Markets financial institutions. Duco already services some clients in this market globally, therefore the successful candidate will also be responsible for unlocking new revenue opportunities within the existing accounts.
You will join a talented and highly motivated team of more than 200 Duco professionals across US, UK, Europe and APAC. You will be organised, good at cultivating lasting business relations, and have knowledge of the capital markets landscape so you can create and execute on the regional sales strategy.
You also need to be skilled in negotiation, so that you can close large scale enterprise agreements with some of the most demanding firms on the planet.
Day to Day, this is what you'll be doing:
- Assisting in the development of mid-markets account sales strategy which support's Duco business goals
- Developing a territory with a diverse range organisations and systematically working through the market to identify and follow up on new opportunities
- Sourcing, managing and closing deals with mid-cap through to enterprise organisations
- Developing and maintaining a network of contacts and keeping up a pipeline of 3-4 times your sales target
- Managing sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Forecasting sales revenue potential for your designated region
- Proposing new strategies and tactics to prospect and close fresh sales opportunities
- Working in conjunction with Solutions Engineering team in Completing RFP (Requests for Proposal) documents for prospective customers
This is who you'll be working with:
- Head of EMEA Sales
- Business Development Representatives team, Solutions Engineering team and peer Sales Executives across UK, USA, Europe and Singapore
- Collaborate with Stakeholders across Customer Success, Global Services, Product, Legal, Finance ect
- We support a hybrid working model, whereby you can combine working from home and working at the London office. We are focused on results and not the pre-determined working hours
We offer a great compensation package of:
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- Pension contribution
- Unlimited holiday policy
- Enhanced family leave provisions e.g maternity and paternity
- Personal learning and development opportunities (we maintain an annual training budget)
- Heath care and eye care schemes
- Cycle to work and tech purchase schemes
- Electro car schemes
You can also expect a genuinely diverse and inclusive culture where your individual contribution will be really valued. We encourage everyone to bounce ideas around, try new things, offer suggestions, ask questions, share knowledge and have fun.
Ideally, you will have:
- 10+ yrs experience in software sales. preferably in financial services technology, with demonstrable enterprise deal closures
- Proven sales pipeline creation, relationship building and closing experience
- Fluency in English and at least one of the following languages: French, Spanish, Dutch
- A track record of success in solution sales to complex global organisation's
- Understanding of the financial services verticals and key players in DACH or Iberia
- The ability to listen carefully, understand customer needs and build relationships at executive level
- Great presentation and communication skills, ability to influence key stakeholders and align towards the same vision externally as well as internally
Bonus points if you also have:
- Familiarity with post-trade technology
- Awareness of relevant financial market regulations such as MAS, EMIR, MIFID II, SFTR, trade reporting, clearing and risk mitigation/regulation such as FRTB, LIBOR, BCBS239
- Experience with formal sales techniques such as Miller Heiman or SPIN advantageous
Please note: if you're not confident you have all of the above, please don't let it put you off applying. We're not looking for 'the perfect candidate' with vast experience, gold medals and superpowers! We review all applications with real interest and a flexible mind, and we'er happy to support and develop people to reach their full potential