Enterprise Relationship Manager
At Duco we like to do things differently.
We believe in giving every employee a genuine voice in what we do and how it’s done. We communicate openly, whether the news is good or bad, and we empower people to succeed. We believe everyone should be able to feel proud of what they do.
An interesting role with great scope
We are seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our Enterprise Relationship Management team and support Duco’s growing Enterprise business.
Reporting to the Head of North America Enterprise Relationship Management and working closely with the commercial organisation, you will be responsible for the overall retention and growth of Duco’s largest customers
Day to day, this is what you’ll be doing:
Growing the footprint and ACV of our largest customers by:
- Working with the most senior business stakeholders to align on business objectives and develop plans for growth and success
- Walking the halls of the customer to identify additional areas of expansion and establish relationships with new stakeholders
- Forming and maintaining account growth and expansion plans
- Creating, nurturing and closing opportunities with existing and new business stakeholders
- Creating and Managing upsell and cross-sell pipeline in Salesforce
- Completing RFPs for existing customers
Ensuring the retention and success of these strategic accounts by:
- Owning the renewal of these accounts
- Establishing and maintaining solid relationships with the key/senior business stakeholders on the accounts
- Frequently conducting business reviews with key senior stakeholders to ensure ROI is being achieved and measured
- Being the voice of the customer within Duco. Working closely with Product leadership to drive the strategic roadmap
- Working with Marketing to advance Duco’s customer advocacy agenda via customer testimonials, webinars, roundtables, and more
Navigating relationships cross functionally
Interested? Great! We’d love to hear from you if you have the following experience and traits:
- Passionate about working with large scale customers and helping them define and maximise ROI.
- Solid experience of account management in the financial services market (even better if you’ve had experience with capital markets software products) and evidence of your success
- Track record and examples of retaining and expanding revenue in banks, asset managers and financial services companies
- Track record and examples of growing relationships and ACV across groups and business lines within an organisation
- Proven upsell and cross-sell pipeline creation and closing experience
- The ability to listen carefully, understand needs and build trusted relationships, at the senior executive level in large complex organisations
- The ability to articulate value calmly and effectively and help customers understand the benefits of adopting more of Duco’s solutions including putting business cases together
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, so you can articulate value and ROI to senior stakeholders
- Comfortable owning a target and delivering against said target
Ideally, you'll have:
- 10+ years’ experience in software sales/account management, preferably in financial services technology
- A track record of success in retaining and growing revenue in complex global organisations
- An understanding of capital markets or post trade technology
- Experience with relationship management governance frameworks
- Awareness of relevant financial market regulations such as MIFID2 & SFTR, Trade reporting
This is who you'll be working with:
- The North America Head of Enterprise Relationship Management (who will be your manager)
- Member of Exco (acting as Executive Sponsor on the account)
- Enterprise Relationship Associate (responsible for the day to day success of the customer)
- Commercial teams across USA, UK, Europe and Singapore
- Collaborating with stakeholders across Services, Product, Legal, Infosec etc.
- We support a hybrid working model, whereby you combine working from home and working at the office 2 days a week. We're also flexible on working hours as long as the work is being done.
Here’s what Duco can offer you…
A growing company with a strong future:
Our customers already include many of the world’s top financial institutions and we’re growing fast, even in the current global recession. We’re also backed by some of the best software investors. Our offices span the UK, New York, Singapore and Poland, and we’re in a high-growth phase.
An employer which puts its people first:
We give every employee a voice in what Duco does and how it gets done. We communicate honestly and openly, whether the news is good or bad, and we give trust and support rather than micromanaging. We believe that everyone should feel really proud of what they do and have the opportunity to learn and develop in their careers.
A really good reward package:
- Base salary reviewed annually (the starting salary range for this role will be $130,000 - $170,000 USD annually, in line with your current experience and local market standard)
- Uncapped target variable comp
- Medical insurance including a 100% employer-paid option, HSA (with employer contribution) or FSA, as well as vision and dental coverage options with generous employer contribution
- 401k with up to 4% match and immediate vesting
- Unlimited PTO, because we trust our people to manage their own time off
- Flexible working options. Everyone has to juggle home and work stuff sometimes!
- Enhanced family leave provisions, including up to 52 weeks of leave after giving birth, of which 39 is paid (yes, really!), and twelve weeks paid paternity/secondary caregiver leave
- Annual allowance to help you make improvements to your home working environment
- Dedicated budget for personal learning and career development opportunities
- Referral bonuses to encourage everyone to recommend great talent
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community
- Employee Assistance Program, in case things get tough
- An Employee Equity Purchase Scheme, so you have a personal investment in the success of the company
Important point: If you're not confident you have all of the above, please don't let it put you off applying. We're not looking for 'the perfect candidate' with gold medals and superpowers. We review all applications with interest, and we're happy to support and develop people to reach their full potential.
And a final note about our hiring process:
Due to the global distribution of our staff, all interviews are being conducted via Google Meet video conferencing. Our hiring process is usually three-four stages, including an initial conversation, an interview with the hiring manager, and one or two final-stage interviews.