Technical Implementation Manager
Who is Eleos Health?
Today, more people than ever are speaking publicly about their mental health. Whether it's ourselves, our friends and family, or even public figures, taking care of your behavioral health is no longer a taboo, it's vital, and it's only human. Eleos is on a mission to help deliver the world's most effective behavioral care through data, measurement, and personalization. Or simply put,
We want to give clinicians the support they need to do the important work only they can do.
What is this opportunity?
We are looking for a customer-facing Implementation Manager to join our growing CS team. The Implementation Manager will be a key member of the customer onboarding team, reporting to the Director Of Implementation. You will lead the implementation of the Eleos solution for new customers, working with key stakeholders on the customer side: IT, Clinical, Program Management, and Executive Sponsors, as well as on the Eleos side: Sales, CS, Product, and Leadership. In addition, you will help streamline our internal processes to speed time to value.
Who are you?
You are someone who gets excited over the challenge of operating in a start-up setting and excels in a fast-paced environment. You love delivering tech projects and bringing them successfully to the finish line! You take pride in your superb communication skills. You are laser-focused on delivering a solution that meets the customer's needs on time. You are excited by the challenge of finding unique solutions to customers' problems, always looking to push yourself and the organization forward.
How will you contribute?
To ensure a successful launch, you will oversee the project management duties of new Implementations
- Develop and execute the implementation phase of our product with our new customers, overseeing implementations from end-to-end, from Kick-off, through technical Discovery and Initial rollout
- Configure key components of our system (SSO, Tele-Health, EHR integrations)
- Effectively communicate with customers, from executives down to the IT teams, in order to achieve successful execution.
- Leverage the latest Eleos features/functionality to delight our customers
- Interface with Eleos’ team; CS team, Product, Engineering, and Leadership to ensure a successful go-live
- Coordinate project timelines, tasks, and development efforts to manage implementation projects and ensure we keep customers on plan and on schedule.
- Troubleshoot with customers when issues arise and require resolution or guidance
What qualifications and skills will help you to be successful?
- 5+ years leading hands-on SaaS enterprise-wide implementation projects (e.g. EHR, CRM, ERP)
- Previous experience working directly with external customers in a post-sales role and with R&D teams within a tech environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, including the ability to effectively communicate and influence both business and technical individuals towards meeting objectives and delivering outcomes
- Practical problem-solving and analytical skills
Some nice-to-haves are
- Interest and passion for the Healthcare/Behavioral Health world
- Project Management Certification
- Previous experience training users
- Up to 25% travel
This is a unique opportunity to join a startup that is having a meaningful impact on the well-being and mental health of thousands.
- A product that positively impacts peoples' lives every single day.
- A team of amazing people with a shared vision and the infinite drive to make it happen
- In addition to your compensation, we offer wide and generous health benefits, significant equity, and 401(k) plans matched to 4%.
- Opportunity to build, grow and become highly instrumental in shaping how technology can increase the effectiveness of therapy.
- Hybrid & remote work opportunities.
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages, team lunch once a week, and monthly team events.
- Mental health days off so you can take any given moment simply because you need them.
- The base pay range for this position is $110,000 - $160,000 per year. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on several factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related knowledge, qualifications and skills, length of service, and geographic location.