Customer Success Manager
Who is Eleos Health?
Today, more people than ever are speaking publicly about their mental health. Whether it's ourselves, our friends and family or even public figures, taking care of your behavioral health is no longer a taboo, it's vital, and it's only human. Eleos is on a mission to help deliver the world's most effective behavioral care through data, measurement, and personalization. Or simply put, We want to give clinicians the support they need to do the important work only they can do.
What is this opportunity?
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing CS team. The Customer Success Manager will be a key member of our overall team, reporting to the VP of Customer Success. You will be responsible for increasing your accounts’ user engagement and facilitating product adoption. You will be responsible for identifying and leading up-sell opportunities to drive new business growth. You will understand the client’s business needs, KPI and overall success metrics, and design/execute plans to achieve these goals. You will align at all levels of the client’s organization, Executive, Management and Frontline and will be able to tailor your message to the appropriate audience.
Who are you?
You are someone who gets excited over the challenge of operating in a start-up setting and excels in a fast-paced environment. You love building relationships with customers, helping them maximize the value of our system, and being their voice within our organization. You take pride in your superb communication skills. You bring a positive attitude and are an amazing team player. You are excited by the challenge of finding unique solutions to clients’ problems, always looking to push yourself and the organization forward.
How will you contribute?
- Serve as the trusted advisor and internal advocate for our customers
- Drive constant product adoption and user engagement to ensure our customers are getting the most value from our solution
- Own our customer’s health by identifying risks and executing mitigation plans if needed
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, operations, sales, and support teams to align our teams on driving towards successfully achieving customer goals and solving technical Solutions.
- Collect feedback, develop content, data analysis & insights, and lead external presentations to customers.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews to ensure customers are receiving value and achieving their goals
What qualifications and skills will help you to be successful?
- 5+ years of experience in a Customer Success role
- Demonstrated success managing long-term partnerships in large organizations
- Experience with SaaS products, ideally in global startup environment
- Ability to articulate value, confidently handle objections, and resolve customer issues
- Experience interacting and presenting at all levels of an organization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (in English), additional language is a plus
- Ability to multitask, problem-solve, and work cross-functionally in a dynamic environment
- A true Team player, energetic, motivated, and self-driven
- Ability to travel (25%)
Some nice-to-haves are
- 2+ years Healthcare/Behavioral Health experience
- Ability to train users equally effectively in person or remote
This is a unique opportunity to join a startup that is having a meaningful impact on the well-being and mental health of thousands.
- A product that positively impacts peoples' lives every single day.
- A team of amazing people with a shared vision and the infinite drive to make it happen
- In addition to your compensation, we offer wide and generous health benefits, significant equity and 401(k) plans matched to 4%.
- Opportunity to build, grow and become highly instrumental in shaping how technology can increase the effectiveness of therapy.
- Hybrid & remote work opportunities.
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages,team lunch once a week, and monthly team events.
- Mental health days off you can take any given moment simply because you need them.
- The base pay range for this position is $80,000 - $140,000 per year. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on several factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related knowledge, qualifications and skills, length of service, and geographic location.