Senior Product Manager
Who is Eleos Health?
Today, more people than ever are speaking publicly about their mental health. Whether it's ourselves, our friends and family or even public figures, taking care of your behavioral health is no longer a taboo, it's vital, and it's only human. Eleos is on a mission to help deliver the world's most effective behavioral care through data, measurement, and personalization. Or simply put, We want to give clinicians the support they need to do the important work only they can do.
What is this opportunity?
As a Product Manager at Eleos Health, you will work cross-functionally to take products from conception to launch. You will connect the technical, clinical, and business worlds in order to break down complex problems and drive impact to the company’s strategic initiatives. You’ll be a primary domain owner, reporting to the Director of Product.
Who are you?
You are creative, nimble, and scrappy with experience in earlier-stage companies, undaunted by the ambiguity and opportunity that comes with breaking new ground. You are excellent at managing your time and resources with a sharp eye for detail.
How will you contribute?
- End-to-end research, development, rollout, and optimization of new products in an extremely uncertain environment that involves market education.
- Lead product strategy within a product domain, balancing between 0 to 1 and scaling existing value proposition.
- Creating and managing product roadmaps and feature backlogs, balancing varying customer needs and partner requests.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, data science, customer success, and sales to develop solutions that drive maximal impact on the company’s goals.
- Analyse complex data and analytics to identify new opportunities for growth.
What qualifications and skills will help you to be successful?
- 4+ years of product management experience. Previous experience in B2B and working with data science is an advantage.
- Strong product sense.
- High-level execution skills are a must.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching products.
- Deep understanding and experience with analytics platforms like Mixpanel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique opportunity to join a startup that is having a meaningful impact on the well-being and mental health of thousands.
- A product that positively impacts peoples' lives every single day.
- A team of amazing people with a shared vision and the infinite drive to make it happen
- We offer significant equity.
- Opportunity to build, grow and become highly instrumental in shaping how technology can increase the effectiveness of therapy.
- Hybrid work opportunities.
- Mental health days off you can take any given moment simply because you need them.