Full Stack Engineer
Who is Eleos Health?
Today, more people than ever are speaking publicly about their mental health. Whether it's ourselves, our friends and family, or even public figures, taking care of your behavioral health is no longer a taboo, it's vital, and it's only human. Eleos is on a mission to help deliver the world's most effective behavioral care through data, measurement, and personalization. Or, simply put,
We want to give clinicians the support they need to do the important work only they can do.
What is this opportunity?
We at Eleos are building a state-of-the-art behavioral health CareOps automation solution. Our platform is a cutting-edge solution that turns behavioral health conversations into documentation and intelligence that drives better care, enhances therapists day to day, and increases their effectiveness and success.
Our solution uses proprietary NLU to digitize behavioral health conversations, track evidence-based care, and reduce documentation work by 50%+
As a Fullstack Engineer in our new Outreach team (currently building), you will be taking a significant role in our R&D while being responsible for our solution's design, architecture, stability, and reliability.
The Full-stack Engineer will be reporting to the Outreach Team Lead.
Who are you?
You are an expert in building web applications and have a broad and deep understanding of such architectures.
You are passionate about technology and software development, keep your knowledge always up to date and enjoy tackling complex and challenging problems.
You are an excellent mentor and can lead your teammate to effective and efficient software development methodology and culture.
You are data-driven and nimble, invest your efforts based on what’s most needed and build solutions that embrace failure and will be scalable and reliable as traffic grows exponentially.
How will you contribute?
- Accountability - we can trust you to take ownership of your tasks from A-Z and understand the gravity of the data you are working with.
- Agility and adaptability - we can trust you to get things done, learn what it takes on your own and adapt to a very dynamic environment.
- Communication - you are able to successfully communicate complex issues and problems
- An analytical mind with problem-solving capabilities
- Great interpersonal skills
What qualifications and skills will help you to be successful?
- 4+ years working on production applications with real-world users
- Experience building with Web Applications and microservices architectures
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge of different storage services, micro-services, security features, and automation tools
- Great team player with a hunger for code and high self-learning abilities
- Experience with mobile development - Advantage
- Experience with voice and text analysis - advantage
- Experience working with AWS - advantage
This is a unique opportunity to join a startup that has a meaningful impact on thousands' well-being and mental health.
- A product that positively impacts people's lives every single day.
- A team of amazing people with a shared vision and the infinite drive to make it happen
- We offer significant equity.
- Opportunity to build, grow and become highly instrumental in shaping how technology can increase the effectiveness of therapy.
- Hybrid work opportunities.
- Mental health days off you can take any moment simply because you need them.