Senior Front End Engineer
Who is Eleos Health?
Today, more people than ever are speaking publicly about their mental health. Whether it's ourselves, our friends and family or even public figures, taking care of your behavioral health is no longer a taboo, it's vital, and it's only human. Eleos is on a mission to help deliver the world's most effective behavioral care through data, measurement, and personalization. Or simply put,
We want to give clinicians the support they need to do the important work only they can do.
What is this opportunity?
We at Eleos are building a state-of-the-art behavioral health CareOps automation solution, our platform is a cutting-edge solution that turns behavioral health conversations into documentation and intelligence that drives better care, enhances therapists day to day, and increases their effectiveness and success.
Our solution uses proprietary NLP to digitize behavioral health conversations, track evidence-based care, and reduce documentation work by 50%+
As a Senior Front End Developer, you will be taking a senior role in our R&D, you will be responsible for the design, architecture, stability, and reliability of our solution.
On the one hand, you will be taking on challenging hands-on efforts in the team, and on the other, you will be the source of knowledge, mentor, and guide your teammates.
Who are you?
You are passionate about the field of mental healthcare and want to make a difference in the lives of people around the world.
You have experience in building web applications from the ground up, following best practices, but you are not afraid to implement out-of-the-box solutions.
You are passionate about technology and software development, keep your knowledge always up to date and enjoy tackling complex and challenging problems.
As an experienced member of the team, willing to share your knowledge and aid your teammates towards effective and efficient software development methodologies and culture.
You are data-driven and nimble, invest your efforts based on what’s most needed and also build solutions that embrace failure and will be scalable and reliable as traffic exponentially grows.
How will you contribute?
- Take responsibility for the development lifecycle of features in Eleos Health’s strategic core application
- Implement, integrate, and document with a variety of software platforms through internal and 3rd party API frameworks
- Troubleshoot issues and solve problems, identify potential process improvement areas
- Write object-oriented, clean, and maintainable code
- Deliver quality results on time with minimal supervision
Require Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years working on production frontend or server-side applications with real-world users
- Experience building with Web Applications and microservices architectures
- Knowledge of REST APIs
- Knowledge of different storage services, micro-services, security features, and automation tools
- Great team player with a hunger for code and high self-learning abilities
- Experience with Chrome Extension Development - major advantage
- Experience in backend Python development - advantage
- Experience working with AWS - advantage
What qualifications and skills will help you to be successful?
- Accountability - we can trust you to take ownership of your tasks from A-Z and understand the gravity of the data you are working with.
- Agility and adaptability - we can trust you to get things done, learn what it takes on your own and adapt to a very dynamic environment
- Communication - you are able to successfully communicate complex issues and problems
- An analytical mind with problem-solving capabilities
- Great interpersonal skills
This is a unique opportunity to join a startup that is having a meaningful impact on the well-being and mental health of thousands.
- A product that positively impacts peoples' lives every single day.
- A team of amazing people with a shared vision and the infinite drive to make it happen
- We offer significant equity.
- Opportunity to build, grow and become highly instrumental in shaping how technology can increase the effectiveness of therapy.
- Hybrid work opportunities.
- Mental health days off you can take any given moment simply because you need them.