Director Of People
Who is Eleos Health?Today, more people than ever are speaking publicly about their mental health. Whether it's ourselves, our friends and family or even public figures, taking care of your behavioral health is no longer a taboo, it's vital, and it's only human. Eleos is on a mission to help deliver the world's most effective behavioral care through data, measurement, and personalization. Or simply put, We want to give clinicians the support they need to do the important work only they can do.
What is this opportunity?We have a unique culture that places a high emphasis on talent and people. Our focus on our people has helped us build a team we couldn't be more proud of, and we are now looking at growing the team while continuing to build and improve our people’s experiences. As the Senior HR & Talent Manager, US you will be responsible for taking our People’s team impact to the next level. This is an exciting opportunity to make an enormous impact as you will play a critical role in shaping the culture, processes, and day-to-day experience of our superb team in the US. In this role, you will have end-to-end ownership over HR domains and processes in the US, as well as global initiatives. This role reports to the VP of People based in Israel and requires on site presence at our office in Waltham, MA. Join our team and help us build a dynamic and inclusive culture where everyone can thrive!
Who are you?
You are a highly motivated and impactful HR professional that aspires to drive positive change. You are the very definition of a people’s person, people around you will testify you are an authentic and caring person. You are a wizard when it comes to maintaining and building a strong culture, whether it's through hiring the best talent or supporting people throughout their journey. You radically own what’s on your plate and are actively looking to build growth engines aiming to increase your impact. You are looked to for your skills, creativity, and vision in ensuring that the people around you continue to thrive.
How will you contribute?
- You are the Go-To-Person and main focal point of the HR domain in the US, serving as a trusted advisor to US business leaders and supporting our superb talented team, onsiteand remote.
- Drive the talent acquisition strategy, partner with business leaders to identify and attract top talent, and run the recruitment process from sourcing to onboarding.
- Develop and implement innovative recruitment and sourcing strategies to attract and retain top talent.
- Manage the candidate experience, ensuring a smooth and positive experience for applicants.
- Champion employee engagement and development, create programs and initiatives that foster a culture of growth and development for all employees.
- Embrace and foster cross collaboration within the US team and globally.
- Oversee the administration of benefits, compensation, and other HR programs, ensuring compliance with local labor laws and regulations.
- Lead employee relations initiatives, fostering open communication and addressing any concerns in a timely and effective manner.
- Collaborate with the global People's team to share and develop best practices and forward thinking initiatives in the US and across the organization.
What qualifications and skills will help you to be successful?
- 5-7 years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience, with at least 3 years in a leadership/Senior IC role.
- Previous experience with working closely with Go-To-Market leaders and growing teams.
- Experience in a startup global organization, where you’ve seen how success looks like.
- Demonstrated success leading HR initiatives and driving change in a global environment.
- Strong knowledge of US labor laws and regulations.
- Extra credit to those who have a project management background and/or organizational development experience.
- Excellent communicator who is able to work effectively across the organization
- Always willing to 'roll up your sleeves' and do what it takes to get the job done
- Experienced in coaching and leaders and employees.
This is a unique opportunity to join a startup that is having a meaningful impact on the well-being and mental health of thousands.
- A product that positively impacts peoples' lives every single day.
- A team of amazing people with a shared vision and the infinite drive to make it happen
- Opportunity to build, grow and become highly instrumental in shaping how technology can increase
- the effectiveness of therapy.
- Hybrid & remote work opportunities.
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages, team lunch once a week, and monthly team events.
- Mental health days of
- The OTE range for this position is $140,000 - $170,000 per year. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on several factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related knowledge, qualifications and skills, length of service, and geographic location.