Who is Eleos Health?
Today, more people than ever are speaking publicly about their mental health. Whether it's ourselves, our friends and family, or even public figures, taking care of your behavioral health is no longer a taboo, it's vital, and it's only human. Eleos is on a mission to help deliver the world's most effective behavioral care through data, measurement, and personalization. Or, simply put, We want to give clinicians the support they need to do the important work only they can do.
What is this opportunity?
We at Eleos are building a state-of-the-art behavioral health CareOps automation solution. Our platform is a cutting-edge solution that turns behavioral health conversations into documentation and intelligence that drives better care, enhances therapists ' day, and increases their effectiveness and success.
Our solution uses proprietary NLU to digitize behavioral health conversations, track evidence-based care, and reduce documentation work by 50%+.
As a QA Engineer in our new Outreach team (currently building), you will be taking a significant role in our R&D while being responsible for testing, verifying, investigating bugs, releasing features, and working closely with the Devs and the Product Manager.
The QA Engineer will be reporting to the QA Team Lead.
Who are you?
We are looking for a highly motivated QA engineer who is passionate about delivering a high-quality product and is very customer-focused.
You are very technical, love to investigate, curious and eager to learn. You understand the importance of prioritization provided by the product team. As a QA engineer for the Outreach product, you have the ability to work independently as part of a scrum team, as well as having great communication skills and being a team player.
How will you contribute?
As a QA Engineer, your responsibilities and duties will include manual testing of our Outreach product in both the pre-and post-release stages of the development lifecycle. You will define test plans and will look for problems and bugs, including finding gaps in the requirements and investigating them and helping find solutions by understanding the impact on the users. The testing includes Web, Mobile and API.
What qualifications and skills will help you to be successful?
- At least 2 years of proven experience as a QA engineer on a software-based product
- Experience in QA & Agile methodologies
- Excellent ability to isolate, troubleshoot, and document bugs
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactiveness and ability to work independently
- Strong attention to details
- Good understanding of API requests
- Ability to deep dive into complex problems and find their root cause
This is a unique opportunity to join a startup that is having a meaningful impact on the well-being and mental health of thousands.
- A product that positively impacts peoples' lives every single day.
- A team of amazing people with a shared vision and the infinite drive to make it happen
- We offer significant equity
- Opportunity to build, grow and become highly instrumental in shaping how technology can increase the effectiveness of therapy
- Hybrid work opportunities.
- Mental health days off, you can take any given moment simply because you need them.